What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BGB TURNED PHILOSOPHER (GOKUNK/PHILOSKUNK AND ORANGE CANDY)

B

bigganjabud

Looking excellent bigganjabud so you going to start bending these under the scrog net.right this is cool
I can see what your doing I didn't no you could bend main stem I thought you had to top

Nah bud I am literally showing my technical work so you can see what I was on about during our talks

Also that ain't the Scrog net, that's just a net to open the plant up and get her to bush out, actual Scrog net will be kept for the bubblegum run as I try and only run one strain in a Scrog these days cos boy it gets confusing in the cut down

@yts

What? Bgb got in on the bubble gum action too.

hope you get blessed with a dank pheno, serious got some solid genetics.

Peace .

Yeah man I don't know what is happening lately Blaaaaaaaaaaaad, any tester threads I see if I actually want the genes, then il put my name in and them ganja God's keep smiling on me man must be because of my tea making skills man hahaha

Nah seriously I don't know what's going on but il keep growing till I can't no more and I've shattered all my store and filled up a little more and more and much more hahahaha

Nuff love people

Namestae

B

bigganjabud

Gokunk left

picture.php

Gokunk right

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lovely bushes, nice work.
Are you going to train them through the net anymore or let them go as they are?

B

bigganjabud

Lovely bushes, nice work.
Are you going to train them through the net anymore or let them go as they are?

Meh hadn't really thought about it tbh brunchy

I rekon another two three weeks yet and fill the tent a bit more before the flip man

yts farmer

Veteran
Howdy bgb hows it going mate, just wondering do you re-use your rhizo potz or jug buy new ones.

Of you reuse them how many times, when i first used them it was a right p.i.t.a to remove the rootball from the pot, used pure unscented soap flakes in the washing machine but found those rhizo pot still retaining lots of roots.

B

bigganjabud

Howdy bgb hows it going mate, just wondering do you re-use your rhizo potz or jug buy new ones.

Of you reuse them how many times, when i first used them it was a right p.i.t.a to remove the rootball from the pot, used pure unscented soap flakes in the washing machine but found those rhizo pot still retaining lots of roots.

It's me first time using em if I'm honest mate but meh they ain't exactly costing the earth and I got a stockpile of them around at the min so probly just cut em off

B

bigganjabud

In true no holds barred style I've had a Ph swing this week because I'm an arse hole and I've had a bit too much to do this week people

Anyway the plants are lovely at the min (those of you with eagle eyes will notice a burnt leaf or two at the bottom
Left
picture.php

Right
picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Well another week has passed and here we are again if I'm honest I'd like to start the flower next week people so this is a quick bush update

They're bouncing back

picture.php

Lovely

benjuanman

Veteran
Good to see the girls have bounced back. Not long now and the more exciting part of a grow happens. Best of luck mate. Peace