What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BGB TURNED PHILOSOPHER (GOKUNK/PHILOSKUNK AND ORANGE CANDY)

benjuanman

Veteran
The twins r looking healthy Bro. Hopefully it's all smooth sailing for ya. Wish my black bomb would turn up so I can start my test grow. Sux being so remote coz u have to get all ur supplies online and delivered which takes forever. Anyways keep on doing ur thing.

B

bigganjabud

Seems the gokunk isn't as hungry as my other plants so I'm gonna flush for 24hrs

yts farmer

Veteran
Seems the gokunk isn't as hungry as my other plants so I'm gonna flush for 24hrs

Pitfalls of multi strain grows from seed.

Is it your first run withthe wilmas or have you used them before, always liked the look of the 20 pot system with the 6l pots. Get the right genetics and reckon a nice sog would come out of it.

Feel a bit guilty getting the guava berry kush from philosophers as got a bit on my plate at tye minute and not sure when i can start them.:tiphat:

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Pitfalls of multi strain grows from seed.

Is it your first run withthe wilmas or have you used them before, always liked the look of the 20 pot system with the 6l pots. Get the right genetics and reckon a nice sog would come out of it.

Feel a bit guilty getting the guava berry kush from philosophers as got a bit on my plate at tye minute and not sure when i can start them.:tiphat:

Peace.

Well I'm sure you'll slam em as soon as ya can yts

B

bigganjabud

Looking very nice BGB , healthy and eager to grow!

All the best

Yeah man pissed no orange candy germed tho mate oh well it's the genes the ganja God's will on us that we are destined to maintain

yts farmer

Veteran
Yeah man pissed no orange candy germed tho mate oh well it's the genes the ganja God's will on us that we are destined to maintain

Yeah thats a bit of a nuisance the orange candy cracked but then stalled, do you think that was damping off, sounds like it.

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Yeah thats a bit of a nuisance the orange candy cracked but then stalled, do you think that was damping off, sounds like it.

Peace.

Yeah man I'd say it was as I hadn't popped any beans for a few years yeah I really could take that it was human error

yts farmer

Veteran
A few drops of liquid oxygen in your pre soak and same again when using the paper towel method should keep damping off from happening.

I use that method on all my seeds.

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

A few drops of liquid oxygen in your pre soak and same again when using the paper towel method should keep damping off from happening.

I use that method on all my seeds.

Peace.

Cheers man il try it next time mate

Yeah shouldn't be long before my other diarys are up and running aswell haha

B

bigganjabud

Am dying to see your bubblegum journal gonna be good

Hahahahaa I got a couple surprises coming up that's all I can say

I like to leave you hungry for more haha

Ah fuck it Il post a pic of an update here in about 20mins

yts farmer

Veteran
:biggrin:What? Bgb got in on the bubble gum action too.

:laughing: hope you get blessed with a dank pheno, serious got some solid genetics.

Peace .

F

FreeUrMind

Hahahahaa I got a couple surprises coming up that's all I can say

I like to leave you hungry for more haha

Ah fuck it Il post a pic of an update here in about 20mins

Ah shit bro 20min wait you no that's gonna have me pacing the floor
What's bgb got:dunno::whistling:

B

bigganjabud

Gk1

picture.php

GK2

picture.php

ONLY JUST STARTED BENDING THESE

Until next time folks

F

FreeUrMind

Looking excellent bigganjabud so you going to start bending these under the scrog net.right this is cool
I can see what your doing I didn't no you could bend main stem I thought you had to top