What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca's Cinderella 99 "F1"

Crazy Chester

Hi Boyd - I think these stopped getting bigger about a week ago. Now they're tightening up - putting on weight for sure - but I think they'll be ready for harvest soon.

Crazy Chester

Sample Nug - Cut on day 56

Sample Nug - Cut on day 56

Here's a sample from one of the plants:

They're all finishing around 8 weeks.

Here's one freshly manicured:

Unfortunately, I can't get pics close enough to see individual trichomes. But, when I look under the loupe, up to about one half of one percent of the trichomes are turning amber, about one percent are clear and the rest are cloudy white.

I harvested two plants on day 57, five on day 58 and the sixth on day 59 (today).

I will post pre-cure dry shots in a few days.

JOJO420

Veteran
Looking good Chester :)
This thread inpired me to source some C99 seeds myself.
My neighbor has both Mosca and Bros Grimm plants in 3-4 yard mounds. They are 8-10 pounds each no problem.
Super stoked to now be able to grow C99 !

Crazy Chester

Hi JOJO420 - that's so cool your neighbor has some giant C99 going on!

Mine were small - little 2-3 footers. I was hoping for bigger plants, but, lets just say their growing conditions weren't ideal.

But, there's a silver lining with seeing how much a two footer can yield - 1.5-2 ounces - in rough conditions. That's good to know because I've been thinking about doing a multi-level SOG indoors. I now think it's quite possible to yield an ounce per plant that way without CO2.

Hopefully your friend will let you take some pics of those C99 trees they got going on - I'd love to see that!

I’m growing some C-99 but I don’t know whose it is as it came as a freebie with no info.
My mother plant had a sour/fruity taste.
I loved it!
Easy to clone, even I can do it.