What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plagron Green Sensation

Curious to know if it actually helps with the resin production, maybe I'll give it a go on the next run. Thanks for the info!

Royal Rush

Amino acids based plant stimulator for grow and bloom

Royal Rush is a powerful organic plant stimulant based on a custom amino-acid formula developed by Plagron. This product enhances the production of chlorophyll and increases essential oil and brix levels in the plant. The result allows aromatic and flavor profiles of blooms, flowers and fruits to be significantly enhanced.
One signature aspect of the amino acid profile contained in Royal Rush is a significant reduction in the overall flowering cycle to harvest. This effect is created by signaling to the plant system that environmental stress is incurring, and as a protective effort the plant must increase essential oil and resin content on the plant surface in order to protect itself. Healthy plants that boast vigorous development in optimal conditions may reduce overall production time by as much as one week!

Why use Royal Rush

Increase and enhance the overall essential oil and brix content.
Promotes more essential element availability to the plant
Stimulates chlorophyll production within the plant
Shortens the production cycle thus increasing the amounts of harvests annually.

what are you running right now, maybe ill get some pics of mine now, i got some cookies and beardance from 303seeds, think 65 and 60 days

here are a couple pics of the beardance at week 5

Attachments

• 2017-07-13-08-33-56.jpg
    2017-07-13-08-33-56.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 60
  • 2017-07-14-07-56-06.jpg
    2017-07-14-07-56-06.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 2017-07-14-07-59-58.jpg
    2017-07-14-07-59-58.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 46

catilio

I've been using Plagron since I started growing in coco coir.

For veggie states, I just use Coco a&b with any root stimulant, now adding extra calcium and magnesium with Cal-Max.

I really like them, as I can use the same concentration (2ml/L each) and get strong, very green plants.

Now, for flowering, i've switch to Hesi and other stuff, like TopCrop's Big One, although i think i got better results with Sugar Royal (using it pretty much during all flowering stage but the last 2 weeks). Probably i'll come back to sugar royal.

Regarding Green Sensation, i found it very nice. Don't need to put much in the NS and you get nice fat buds. I liked it better than Bloombastic

Those look super healthy b_bout_it_303!! damn.... I have to wait till august is done to start a new crop sadly

thanks bro!
I am a little behind, but got some candy kushes to go in next.
I like the one cookies I have in the tent.

I really never seen my plants so happy, no issues with anything since the plagron switch!

Attachments

• 2017-07-19-08-41-50.jpg
    2017-07-19-08-41-50.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 46
Is anyone using pure clean?

I still had another I was using and noticed you quit using pure clean when green sensation is started.

Is anyone using something else, like Mammoth P?

I am going to email and find out.

CaliNewby

I e-mailed them and got a real quick response which kind of surprised me. The answer I got was that the Green Sensation contains enzymes as well. Once you start with the Green Sensation you allready give the plants the enzymes, by using Pure Clean you would effectively double up on the enzymes. That is the reason it is cut out of the grow schedule after starting with the Green.

"We don't want to make you use our products when there is no effective need for you to".

jobepla

Growers!

Has anyone used green sensation with pk 13-14? I read that green sensation contains also PK, so can I boost my yield with this combination?

coxnox

Veteran
Why would yu use pk13/14 when green sensation is allready one ?
green sensation is a pk nutes with some other shit added...a more complete pk in another word ^^

jobepla

I saw on the bottle that it contains 0-9-10, so it not 13-14. I thought I boost my plant with with pk 13/14 and green sensation for more yield. Im I right?

mack 10

Veteran
no, you would prob burn up your plants.
normal food is enough, boosters can work if you know what your doing.

coxnox

Veteran
npk is just a ratio.... 0N 9P 10K... so exactly the same as pk 13/14 ^^
9x1.44444 = 13
10x1.4444 =14.4

and more pk isn't more yield, in most case more pk = more burning plants and shit weed

Latest posts

Latest posts