What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Selassie's Selections

Figured since I'm new here I should show off a few of my favorite ladies. Everything in my garden is cultivated organically with richly amended soil

The White x 88 G13/HP
IMG_6701.jpg

Northern Lights 5
IMG_7088.jpg

Blockhead
IMG_6707.jpg

Legend OG
IMG_6714.jpg

I'm not sure why all my photos orient themselves in such a manner. Maybe someone can clue me in to what I'm doing or not doing to get the proper orientation.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Welcome.

I too have had problems with tilted pics on the forums.
Sometimes it happens when i email my pics to my email. Sometimes it happens during the upload.

I installed some pic resize apps that allow me to rotate.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Love the fade, plants are beautifull when flushed like that!

Is your NL#5 the old pnw clone only or the seed version from Dr Atomic?

The White x 88' Ghash is from Hazeman I guess...

Are your Sensi NL#5 x NL#2 the old or new version?

Welcome.

I too have had problems with tilted pics on the forums.
Sometimes it happens when i email my pics to my email. Sometimes it happens during the upload.

I installed some pic resize apps that allow me to rotate.

Ah ok that makes sense, I'll see what I can do. Good to see you over here!

U have some real nice girls there...

Thank you :)

Love the fade, plants are beautifull when flushed like that!

Is your NL#5 the old pnw clone only or the seed version from Dr Atomic?

The White x 88' Ghash is from Hazeman I guess...

Are your Sensi NL#5 x NL#2 the old or new version?

Thanks man, I always shoot for a good fade, but not always easy when running a plant for the first time.
The NL5 is an old old clone my homie shared with me, which he sourced from a buddy in N.Cal. She's a special lady indeed, easily on par with my favorite OGs.

White Ghash seeds were testers from homie Trefarmer at Sub Rosa Gardens.

The 5x2 is from old stock, 89-91 most likely. A old school friend liked my NL5 so much, he gave me these old seeds to make an NL line with.

C1 Haze x Super Silver Haze selected from Cannarado seeds
IMG_9377.jpg

African Haze. Selected from Top Dawg seeds. Awesome marinated meat aroma
IMG_9373.jpg

Ghost OG
IMG_9374.jpg
IMG_9375.jpg
IMG_9376.jpg

Kush_Kloud

Amazing looking NL#5 Highly Selassie! Nice score on the old school Northern Lights genetics. Will you be summiting DNA samples of your NL#5 and NL#5 x NL#2 in to the Phylos Galaxy? I would be interested to see what modern hybrids are related or unrelated to these strains. I also would like to know if your NL#5 clone is from the same U.S. NL#5 clone that Neville picked up from the PNW or if it is from the same NL#5 clone that Neville found in the NL#5 seed line. Your truly lucky to have the NL#5 clone and NL#5 x NL#2 please don't be asleep on these gems and preserve them for future generations. Considering what Neville said a while back

"Northern Lights, especially NL5, was the cornerstone of the indoor growing industry. By putting NL5x2 out there, I was giving the game away. I thought hard about this and I had to decide on what was best for me or what was best for everyone else. I decided that what was best for everyone would ultimately be best for me.
I needn't have worried. Everyone was asleep."
N.

Good luck on your projects! :)

KK

Eventually the NL stuff will be submitted for sequencing, I'm equally curious to see just how many strains and cultivars have the NL5 influence.

I definitely am not sleeping on these genetics. Made 5x(5x2) and (5x2)f2, and some others. Thanks for the well wishes.

Amazing looking NL#5 Highly Selassie! Nice score on the old school Northern Lights genetics. Will you be summiting DNA samples of your NL#5 and NL#5 x NL#2 in to the Phylos Galaxy? I would be interested to see what modern hybrids are related or unrelated to these strains. I also would like to know if your NL#5 clone is from the same U.S. NL#5 clone that Neville picked up from the PNW or if it is from the same NL#5 clone that Neville found in the NL#5 seed line. Your truly lucky to have the NL#5 clone and NL#5 x NL#2 please don't be asleep on these gems and preserve them for future generations. Considering what Neville said a while back

"Northern Lights, especially NL5, was the cornerstone of the indoor growing industry. By putting NL5x2 out there, I was giving the game away. I thought hard about this and I had to decide on what was best for me or what was best for everyone else. I decided that what was best for everyone would ultimately be best for me.
I needn't have worried. Everyone was asleep."
N.

Good luck on your projects! :)

KK

As a research project I crossed a selected Scotts OG male to my favorite Destroyer cut and searched out a few females. Destroyer dominated everything. Out of 12 seeds I got only one OG type, it was male and discarded. On the other hand I got 8 females to select from, which I'm just beginning to trim, so pictures will follow.

Here's a contender as a favorite, though competition is stiff. Other phenos took on a Haze look, but this one is basically a beefed up Destroyer, with exceptional resin development and much sturdier frame than the mother.

IMG_9169.jpg

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9197.jpg

Smaller bud is Destroyer, bigger bud is the hybrid
IMG_9415.jpg

IMG_9416.jpg

everything lookin good! cannarado brings the heat! i grew out a few of his 97 ssh f2's 1.5 years ago and it took me back:)

everything lookin good! cannarado brings the heat! i grew out a few of his 97 ssh f2's 1.5 years ago and it took me back:)

I enjoyed it for sure, smell and flavor of classic Haze, but the high didn't quite have enough power for my preferences.

Any new picture updates on your NL#5 x NL#2 and NL#5 x NL#2 crosses Highly Selassie?
KK
Not yet, just popped the first 50 NL5x(5x2) seeds, they should break ground over the next couple days

Latest posts

Latest posts