What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your favorites?

Gone Camping

Dutch Passion's Daiquiri Lime was good, had one that was super sticky of three. It's in the rotation for this winter as well.

Think I need to try Mephisto and Afterthought also.

master kusher

I normally get a 10 mix pack of sweet seeds or duddha seets auto fem. Some good flavors in there ( bubblegum,purp, and more!) also on the cheaper side per seed. I've also heard great things about shortstuffs MI5 and onyx.

yahooman

i 3rd mephisto,great company...their chemdogging and grape crinkle were as potent as any good photo strain...

Del_9_THC

Now I'm looking for something low odor to plant gorilla style in the woods by the cottage. Going to use it them mostly for hash. So I'd love to hear some suggestion on this topic. Who are considered the best auto-breeders? What are your favorite auto strains? What do the grow like? How much do they smell? How was the smoke and hash you got from the?

Just out of curiosity, why do you want a low door strain if you are growing them outdoors?
Are the cottages so close together and you want to plant them in your backyard? If not, them a few plants somewhere in the middle of the woods won't attract much attention.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
Just out of curiosity, why do you want a low door strain if you are growing them outdoors?
Are the cottages so close together and you want to plant them in your backyard? If not, them a few plants somewhere in the middle of the woods won't attract much attention.

Smell can carry.

NemanHarpoon

This is currently my favorite....

Screenshot_2017-08-22-16-56-21.jpg

Screenshot_2017-08-22-16-56-16.jpg

Screenshot_2017-08-22-16-56-12.jpg

The problem is that in this spot I had three different seeds.
NL by Nirvana,Tutankhamon by Pyramid seeds and Blueberry by Dutch Passion(all autos) and this one began to flower earliest and looks pretty good,keeping in mind that in this 10 liter tote bag(2.6 gallons) there are two plants(you can see another smaller top on the right side in the first pic), and I transplanted them both into same bag just because it looked like one of them will not make it.Came to visit a month later and .. voila! :tiphat:

Lucky 7

Moby Dick Auto . . . nice spicy Haze

Bubba Kush Auto . . . . Potent!

H G Kush Auto . . . Potent and tasty

Chemdog Auto . . . nice daytime smokage

O G Kush Auto . . . . huge freakin plant and plenty potent, but worms and mold got most :-(