Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Rare Dankness (Moonshine's Seeds) > Who's rockin that Rare Dankness?

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mars Hydro for Growroom Lights and Tents
Who's rockin that Rare Dankness? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2016, 07:57 PM #11
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
pretty sure i was fortunate enough to smoke some some StarKiller this past summer.... it knocked me out!! does that sound about right?

I've not smoked it personally, I just am aware of its popularity

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:14 PM #12
EastCoast710

EastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to behold
grabbing a clone of cornbread soon .. supposed to be fire done in 60 days even.
EastCoast710 is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2016, 09:59 PM #13
SuperBudBros

SuperBudBros will become famous soon enoughSuperBudBros will become famous soon enough
Robney- oh man hopefully mine don't come out sweet, already have a super sweet smelling Skywalker kind of looking for something much different.
SuperBudBros is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2016, 10:06 PM #14
BrainSellz

BrainSellz has much to be proud ofBrainSellz has much to be proud ofBrainSellz has much to be proud ofBrainSellz has much to be proud ofBrainSellz has much to be proud ofBrainSellz has much to be proud ofBrainSellz has much to be proud ofBrainSellz has much to be proud ofBrainSellz has much to be proud ofBrainSellz has much to be proud ofBrainSellz has much to be proud of
Grew that 501st awhile back.... Tasty tasty and dank. Lemon cream vanilla gas was my favorite flavor from her. Small yields of above quality nugget. On a complex level, her taste is better than her high. Mo

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-09-2016, 07:32 AM #15
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
Lost my Starkiller cut last year. She was a low to average yielder and looks quite a bit different than your beauty. She was my first introduction into the OG Kush and set the bar pretty high. She was a gassy lemon funky stinker and impressed everyone with her strength and character.
The pic below is GTH#1 at about day 69. She looks to be about 2/3's of the way thru flower and is predominately hazy in her nose and growth pattern.

Serious Seeds re-worked BubbleGum, Archives SpaceFace, Richard Williams Seed Co Back to the Congo and Serious Seeds Kali Mist https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338005
Outcold is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:58 PM #16
Robney

Robney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really nice
Quote:
LOL Brother!

Taste - sweet,spice,hints of lemon
Smell - in Flower she has foul,but GOOD rotten reek
High - Sativa all day long
Yield - good to very good,she's a keeper
Flower Time - 70 to 77 days
Damn an all day sativa high in 10-11 weeks is impressive. Is the taste truly exceptional? I love the bud structure, it looks beautiful and distinct!

Quote:
pretty sure i was fortunate enough to smoke some some StarKiller this past summer.... it knocked me out!! does that sound about right?

Starkiller is very, very strong. And the high is pretty mind expansive, so I could see how taken a bit long it would knock someone out. Taken not so late I think it has a most delightful high that lasts a long time. And that taste! If I get her to yield right she could be my main og.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who dat is View Post
I ran some Lee Roy TK in that past. It was alright but I'm not a fan of viney floppy OG type plants. The structure doesn't work well for me in my setup. That being said I hit my Lee Roy male on a GG4 but have yet to pop those beans. Not currently running any RD gear or have any plans to but I know that the StarKiller, Scott's OG, and especially Moonshine Ghost Train Haze are very popular.
What kind of tastes did you get on the Leeroy? I figured it would be fire but not everything can be amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoast710 View Post
grabbing a clone of cornbread soon .. supposed to be fire done in 60 days even.
Get it man, I bet it'll be wonderful with the bubba in that og mix. I would have grabbed those if I didn't already have some bubba crosses in the vault. Let me know how it goes when you grow it out, or link me a thread if you're gonna do one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBudBros View Post
Robney- oh man hopefully mine don't come out sweet, already have a super sweet smelling Skywalker kind of looking for something much different.
I don't think they will. I don't think mine are going to turn out sweet, they're just too early in flowering to really have any character of the smell yet. The bigger yielder pheno is turning more og each day so I think we're gonna be good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSellz View Post
Grew that 501st awhile back.... Tasty tasty and dank. Lemon cream vanilla gas was my favorite flavor from her. Small yields of above quality nugget. On a complex level, her taste is better than her high. Mo
Damn that sounds delicious! I hope I get a pheno like that one! Interesting point about the taste vs high, either way I can't wait to smoke some when I finish them up! How many did you pop to find that flavor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcold View Post
Lost my Starkiller cut last year. She was a low to average yielder and looks quite a bit different than your beauty. She was my first introduction into the OG Kush and set the bar pretty high. She was a gassy lemon funky stinker and impressed everyone with her strength and character.
The pic below is GTH#1 at about day 69. She looks to be about 2/3's of the way thru flower and is predominately hazy in her nose and growth pattern.

View Image
Sounds like you got a skywalker leaning pheno! Makes me wanna pop more of the starkiller beans! That GTH looks like she'll be yielding well, and the calyx structure makes me thing some of the og is gonna come through in the high or taste. But damn I cut my starkiller at 69 and I felt like I couldn't wait any longer, a 100 day strain might be a little long for me, but if the smoke makes up for it why not. Def gonna run fewer than I planned though! Keep me posted outcold!

Thanks for stopping in everyone! Glad to hear people have been enjoying the RD like I have! Feel free to post any updates here too!
Robney is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2016, 11:40 PM #17
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Definitely some limes and kush. I would say the smoke or flowers were bad at all, just the structure of the whole plant itself. That just goes with the territory though with those viney OG Kushes.

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:11 AM #18
SuperBudBros

SuperBudBros will become famous soon enoughSuperBudBros will become famous soon enough
I have a question for anyone I grew a plant and took clones off of it and flowered the plants and for some reason the buds on the clones grew way better than on the mother plant, the buds on the clones have a way better caylyxs to leaf ratio and have a way stronger smell is that normal???
SuperBudBros is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2016, 03:51 PM #19
Robney

Robney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really niceRobney is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBudBros View Post
I have a question for anyone I grew a plant and took clones off of it and flowered the plants and for some reason the buds on the clones grew way better than on the mother plant, the buds on the clones have a way better caylyxs to leaf ratio and have a way stronger smell is that normal???
Yeah absolutely. My first starkiller looked nothing like the photo I posted, I feel generally you need to run a plant a few times before you really see what she can do. I had afghan kush that only grew to 7 inches or 10 inches and when flowered only yielded like a two grams, but I cloned it cuz you never know what it could be, and the smoke was actually pretty nice. So I ran it a few more times and it would actually yield alright, as long as vegged to the size you want to flower, and it began to look like this

Turned out to be fire sweet earthy bud done in 50 days. So I'd def say take clones and run them a few times before ditching a plant.

Anyone try the tangerine kush from RD? Or some of Scott's og?
Robney is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2016, 05:38 PM #20
beanja

beanja is a jewel in the roughbeanja is a jewel in the roughbeanja is a jewel in the roughbeanja is a jewel in the roughbeanja is a jewel in the roughbeanja is a jewel in the rough
Heres some scotts og im rockin . 38 nights 12/12
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2294scott.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	388558 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2293scott.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	388559 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2296scott.jpg