What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strongest strain you've smoked

theclearspot

high,
well in 25 years smoking the strongest for me is Malawi...
for some too strong!
properly grown until 10% Amber trichomes...
Than there was a long time ago (20y.) a Durban Poison...
since then only Malawi beat's it...
cheers
M.:tiphat:

These Malawi and DP sound excellent. Whats a good vendor for these strains? Im normally dismissive of Amsterdam stuff but the best weed I smoked for years was a 'Jack Herer' I got in Amsterdam.
Strongest i grew was probably a 'Sour Diesel' although it varies in strength (which i cant explain).....

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Malawi, I'll second that. Durban as well, both have a crushing high, makes me wonky.

Paradise seeds nebula the shovel to the head pheno a friend found was pretty strong as well.

Haze, ecsd, Thai, etc.

Lots of strains out there are wicked potent.

Dirt Life

Veteran
sensi star by paradise.. old stock.. pure mike tyson knocked the fuck out style wasted

crazy 18 week pheno of nirvana haze 19 x skunk.. the most electric head warping high ever

i do love ogs and chems to. :)

You wouldn't happen to have any pics of that 18 week Hz19/Sk, would you? Would love to see it. :)
Such a fantastic haze line...

Edit: And keeping in line with the op, I just recently lost a mother that had the weirdest dissasociative high I've ever experienced. It was a Super Star plant from Delta-9. Made my soul and state of perception shrink so small as to making me feel I was operating my body from a room inside my chest, using knobs, levers, and switches. I felt like a robot being controlled by myself, except I wasn't in control. One of the strongest highs I've experienced to date, but, I think that was due to the uniquness of the high. Here's a couple budshots...

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
best weed was some cheap/cheap jock horror from nirvana.. seeds were prob 10/15bucks for the pack.. found a great pheno. asskickin weed, but being stupid didn't take a cutting... and never found anything close again

Genghis Kush

These Malawi and DP sound excellent. Whats a good vendor for these strains? Im normally dismissive of Amsterdam stuff but the best weed I smoked for years was a 'Jack Herer' I got in Amsterdam.
Strongest i grew was probably a 'Sour Diesel' although it varies in strength (which i cant explain).....

I like Dutch Passions DP.

I have a Seeds of Africa, Malawi Gold growing right now that's awesome looking. beautiful plant.

Seedsman has a Malawi with very good reviews that they call African Buzz.

and ACE has a version of Malawi too.

guy fawkes

Veteran
You wouldn't happen to have any pics of that 18 week Hz19/Sk, would you? Would love to see it. :)
Such a fantastic haze line...

she was indeed mate, temped to buy a few packs and do a pheno hunt once i have room, its by far the best 'proper' haze ive grown or smoked, real thumping warped electric high that really took me by surprise , iirc i got them as freebie from SB and wasnt expecting much due to cheap price ect.. boy i was wrong.

sadly she no longer with me i lost her along some others and all my seed stock in a raid a few years back and since down sizing my grow i no longer have the time or space for such strains ... also had an outstanding columbian gold landrace at took 18 weeks from cut but was like smoking sunshine! , she didnt have the intensity of the haze but the sheer sublime effect it has not been matched since .. a pure joy to smoke! i got the beans for marijuana mat, breeder of crazy cross seeds, if you see any of his columbian hybrids of his still floating about get it.. theres gold in them beans!!

guy fawkes

Veteran
now, that does sound fun :D

if i had time and space id have few pack on the go to try find her or something similar mate, for it was what jack here and ssh were all hyped to be and some. im more of a chem man now as they suit my space and time frame, i also love the smoke but strong hazes and sats will always have special place in my heart :biggrin:

OneStonedPony

Chem 91 bx3 by Insane Seed Posse. The more slender framed pheno. The more I smoked the higher I got. Flavor was sweet and sour fuely goodness. Lasted for hours, then melted me into the couch on the back end. Best strain I've grown, and smoked to date.

Grojak

Strongest is so hard to say… I grew a chem that use to set my heart racing… shit made me over hyper… Buddha Tahoe probably the strongest though.. shits fire!!

sensi star by paradise.. old stock.. pure mike tyson knocked the fuck out style wasted

crazy 18 week pheno of nirvana haze 19 x skunk.. the most electric head warping high ever

i do love ogs and chems to. :)

Hell yea, we popped some Sensi Star back in 2001 crossed it to AK 47 too. Amazing smoke, I was able to get back a cut of old school indica Sensi Star… big ass spongey buds with a awesome high!!

SocalNugz

Had some real killer Nevils haze back in the day that would make your face buzz and caused uncontrollable laughter. Half a j between 3 people an we were all rollin laughing at each other for an hour. The kind of laughter that starts to hurt cause your face gets sore an your gut gets tired....lol
By far the best high ive had to this date....
Very social very happy an up, creative an a lil bit of the visuals

the strongest i have ever smoked is called SANDMAN .in 2008-2010 at the Farmacy dispensary in Venice,ca on Abbot Kinney is where it was found,those capitalist caregivers had 75 dollar 8ths and thats what the sandman cost.It was so ridiculous I offered them 1000 for a cut and did not care.I wish i knew wtf that SANDMAN was it was crazy I wish i had that cut at least knowledge of those genetics. . I remember getting so drunk on main st in santa monica and going back to my apt and smoked some sandman and couldnt stop spinning while my eyes were closed and couldnt sleep was so gone that had never happened to me.FARMACY I wish they had some cuts!!!!!!!:dance013:

prune

Veteran
Thai stick from the fort, early 70's was just so far ahead of it's time. The stickiness and trichome coverage was so incredible, i would have to guess it would have tested well over 30% thc. It was hard to roll joints thin enough, one pinner and four people would be wiped for the night.

Dr.King

Veteran
Agreed, anything Ace will turn out simply beautiful 99% of the time. Ace's Oldtimer's Haze (24 weeks) is my holy grail. Malawi is second on my list. Check out my Albums for a lot of Ace strains. Top Indica for me from seed would be Green House Seeds Chemdog. Looks almost like a real clone cut.

blays0r

Diesel x Kush crosses can be very potent when done right. Tasty, too!

There's a local guy who has been running a diesel/kush cross using the grapefruit NYCD and it has tested at 30%. Personal head stash for the last couple months! Funny thing is it doesn't have much bag appeal whatsoever, but it will sure whip a noob down quickly. :bow: