What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strongest strain you've smoked

rykus

Hey all, was just wondering what the strongest overall herb you've ever encountered was and what you know about it.

The real stand out for me here in BC where Rene that not only packed a serious punch but was the most flavourful,
The biker Hashplant from the 90's that was lighter green and had the big bubbley calyx's,
And a kush I had as a master and bubba a two different times but where the same also had the big round calyx's and less leaf than the other kushes I've seen had smaller stems too and different growth. that was some killer knock out herb!

Just wanted to see what the knock outs where in your area and if they where local clones or seed starts.

wanted to get some males for clone only Bx's but if anything want to up the % in the crosses not other way if potency isn't a dominant trait in some clone only strains...

SwampyTHC

:biggrin:I think the most knock out weed ive ever smoked was probably some purple haze that i grew outside on tomato food and miracle grow lol i was only 18 or so but nothing ever bust me up the way that did. Chased that dribbling high ever since:biggrin:

Happy tokes

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
high,
well in 25 years smoking the strongest for me is Malawi...
for some too strong!
properly grown until 10% Amber trichomes...
Than there was a long time ago (20y.) a Durban Poison...
since then only Malawi beat's it...
cheers
M.:tiphat:

in 1992/93 I smoked some DP that I often mention on these boards, it clean blew my bollocks off.. such a trippy high that I never quite reached ever again...high, sure... but not like that one time...

kaneboy

Killerchem was a beauty
Also chemdog dd and the first release of sourd/chem d hit the spot

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Thc from bomb seeds 25% percent apparently I've still got some in the fridge I keep promising myself another run of them but I keep doing other things instead

Resin23

I got some fire Durban poison back in 04 that had trichomes as big as rain drops, tasted like straight anise...I think the highest I've ever been was from a sour diesel strain, all foxtails and huge calyxes, also a few green phenos of unknown purple strains stand out...

X

Xray Kimono

in 1992/93 I smoked some DP that I often mention on these boards, it clean blew my bollocks off.. such a trippy high that I never quite reached ever again...high, sure... but not like that one time...

Exactly...same here. It was summer of '92 cause my younger sister was a senior that year and smoked for the first time with me and some of that Durban Poison that tastes JUST LIKE licorice/anise/jäger floored us at a Pantera concert... I thought it was laced and the dude that was sharing it assured me otherwise and got me a zip the next day. That cut was around my locale for about 3 months and then it was gone.... Like an herbal head acid trip... But it never got "sweaty" and paranoid like hazes.

ECSD effected me like that the first few times i smoked it too.
Been chasin that head ever since....

Xray

Genghis Kush

the strength of an indica is totally different than a sativa.

Durban Poison is the most powerful thing I have grown from a seed I bought.
completely altered my consciousness. Herbal ecstasy.

maybe some psychedelic Transkei or some of the super speedy weed in southern Thailand. or that Kona Gold back in '89... had my mind blown in mexico too.

Its so hard to say because the experiences are separated by many years.

I guess I cant remember :kos: :dunno:

SourDank

Veteran
Bio Diesel and Sasquatch V2 from 303 seeds. The SQ pheno was dominated by the Bio Diesel, no Grape Ape traits present. Not only was she the most potent buds I've ever smoked, but she stank and tasted so powerful. If you love that skunky fuely dank BioD and her hybrids are for you. I promise they won't disappoint

MicroRoy

I grew a bag seed from some California skunk in 85. That shit made me pray.

Grew it indoors in garden soil with barnyard compost.

It mellowed after it cured. Made some good smoke.

I had not smoked for about a year.

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew a bag seed from some California skunk in 85. That shit made me pray.

Grew it indoors in garden soil with barnyard compost.

It mellowed after it cured. Made some good smoke.

I had not smoked for about a year.

Ahhh, bag seed of yore! Grew many a 'jewel' before plunking down $$ for selective strains.

Bet it blew your socks off!

Terpz

For me, it's not so much about the cannabinoid content. I've smoked a lot of 30% range strains and I do enjoy them. But personally there is something about OGs (sfv, white, ghost, triangle) that really hits me. The OG's get me every time.

B

bench warmer

At UBC in 1982 when I had a considerably higher tolerance to strong cannabis, Chemo crushed anything I'd tried previously.

In 1992, at a Dead show in Eugene, whatever the bud was that I bought there is the strongest I've smoked ever since.