What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Billygoat Seeds

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gifted what I had left in my pack of oe to a fellow grower on here. I hope he eventually ran them.

Sonny b

Hi all , sorry to bump an old thread

Was trying to find out about some Billy goat seeds I've had in my fridge for many years , was thinking about trying to crack them but would like a bit of info on them if any one has it

Razor back , Hog X oriental express
Arcata wreck , E,32 Trainwreck X oriental express

Many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20191228_215648.jpg
    IMG_20191228_215648.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20191228_215638.jpg
    IMG_20191228_215638.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 22

KITCHA

Veteran
I’ve got an old pack of chem4 x chocThai from Billygoat off Canna Collective years ago, have seen a few really nice phenos pop up from his beans

BuzzBob56

Just for grins, as I will actually be pleasantly surprised if they germ since they're like 15 years old { frig-kept the whole while }, I dropped these just this morning:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200110 Germ _002.jpg
    20200110 Germ _002.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 20

BuzzBob56

Cool,what’s Godzuki ? I got 10 out of 10 on the bubba express.

Not a clue! LOL... I've done a little searching, but have not been able to turn up much. A few pics of nuggets, but no strain description, or plant pics.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=393039&postcount=1

Actually, now I find this. It was so #TLDR, I skipped over it earlier...
:kos:
...Well, this cross started out as a joke. Yes, it was just a joke and a what do you think will happen and come of this cross. I wasn't think to much, but i knew i had got parents to work with. The make up of this cross is alittle different from most cross. I used two different female mothers in the cross and my famous Pure Thai male that is used in all my other crosses IE "Bangkok Betty and Oriental Express" In all three crosses i use the same Pure Thai male i call Disco Pete. He's a stud for sure and with all the trails one wants in a male, but the two females are another thing. The two females are Green Giant Fem's i was testing at the Time for Fet at Spice Brother's seeds. I did a test for him when he came out with these fem's. Well, from the start i loved these plants and found only a couple of different pheno's. One was a monster yielder, but on the leafy side, but weight was this girls prize. The other pheno was weight, but tight nugs that had a high pistol count over leaf. More a Bud to leaf ratio on this one and buds that where the size of a patatoe to a golf ball. This girl was a more open plant with less chance of mold, then pheno 1. That girl was so bushy and tight and i would say a plant with a chance of mold, but never had any problems with her. Ok, now we know the pheno i used. I used these two pheno and packed in a couple of clones of male thai's. I'd say about three for sure and about 12-15 clones of the Green Giant pheno and all clones. Well my 3x3 Ebb&Flo table was full and everything going well. Pollen every where and fan blowing all over. Well lets just say in the end. I had a few thousand seeds for sure. Now, that was the great news. Well, after letting then dry and cure. I get some all packaged up and out to friends and auction. Then i start to package up the rest for future acutions. Well, lets just say i had a visit from Johnny and they took the thousand or so seeds that was plan for others to enjoy. Well, once things start to cool from my bust. I start getting feedback from all over the place asking what the hell is Godzuki and the others. Well, i aks what's going on. They say its one of the largest all around weeds they've seen in awhile and the taste is something they never had before or tasted like it. Well, of coarse they want more seeds and i'm thinking great. Well, moral of this story or rant. I was just messing around with thre good parents and these littel green asian giants become something i never thought they would be. Great weed with a totally different taste from others. Not to mention the killer purple pheno that was in the mix that caught everyone off by surprise. Once i started getting all the great feedbakcs from everyone. I made sure that i kept the seeds that i had in safe location. Yes, i always place extra seeds in safe location ASAP. Just incase of what happen to me. Point, I will be working this cross over and growing every last seeds from the first old run and checking all pheno and renewing seed stock to share with everyone. Boy, this one was not a plan, but a joke and did Godzuki really play a joke on us. Well, enough ranting for now. I hope your not upset with the story of the making of Godzuki.
BG

Last edited:

romanoweed

Does i understand that right : your Godzuki should contain that Thai wich was used in Bankok B. and Orient Ex. ? But crossed? or pure Thai? I seem to hear this Thai provided some real Deal Genetics.

I wish they all Pop , yes

Lolo94

Still got some Oriental Blue (OEX SC Blue Dream)seeds in the fridge. Grew it out about 5 years ago. Very vigorous yet manageable in a small environment. Great berry taste, and nice balanced up high. Also produced a lot.given the conditions. Great strain overall.