What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

greencure, a bad taste?

F

fisher

has anyone experience using greencure,
id like to know if it leaves a bad taste
when smoked?
thanks

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Im with you fisher. Its sort of an acidic, chemical, acrid taste. Recipents of the weed also ask about the taste.

For my own personal stash, i wash it. When i open a jar, i soak the buds in water for 2 hrs and then redry. Smoot as silk. Its really no differnt than water curing, its just in this case it comes after the bud is dried rather than prior to drying.(its easier)
Thc isnt water soluble and as long as your gentle, it wont effect potency at all. I also do that with strains that are full of tar and have a greasy expansive smoke. Again, smooth as silk. Sometimes, it actually makes the smoke seem more potent. Since youre not coughing hacking and making bad faces you actually notice the potency more.

It helps some if the greencure is used in the first 3-5 weeks of flower and then no more. But sometimes we dont get the choice.

You can wash the Plants in RO water after harvest! I did it twice with preharvested buds and the water was just disgusting after only 5-10 medium budy in 2Gallons of ro water!
smoking unwashed buds is juck, if you ask me^^ bur i didnt taste bicarbonate aftertaste! as the people say after spraying down with greencure and washing the bud, its much smoother than the unwashed untreated bud, the untreated one was much more hay!