What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Want 30% more WEIGHT on your harvest?

G

kind of reminds me of my landscaping days, I swear if me and a few of my co-workers, went through the motions, we could make it rain EVFERY time... rain dances ROCK!!!

G

oh yeah shit i forgot ,dont forget u gotta eat cheese on a tuesday as well lol

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Superbud got took off of the market coz of the paclo something buterol, lol....they didnt devclare it on the label..but u can get it at horticultuiral suppliers ANYWAY. iT IS USED WORLDWIDE BY FRUIT GROWERS. mANY UK APPLE GROWERS USE IT TO KEEP ALL THE FRUIT IN ONE SHORT TIOGHT BUNCH.

G

canna PK13-14 is the shit. Use it once after the fourth week of flowering and watch your buds blow up. you will shit yer pants.
capt

The Dutch Masters people told me to use phosphoload. Superbud has to be reregestered and won't be on the US market for a few years.

G

I would never dip my buds in anything like that! :eek: That's just crazy.. I don't know about the other products mentioned, but this is ridiculous.
I've never heard of any 'dealers' dipping their bud in formaldehyde for added weight. They add it to get fucked up; usually cost more... I know some guys who would dip their cigaretes in 'leak' to get buzzed. Ack, not for me. No chemicals, please. I've seen some people litrally add water to the buds to add weight... That's why I grow my own :canabis: :canabis:

G

What about budswel, has anybody heard of it, or tried the stuff..
And is pk13-14 sold in the US? Is there a site i can go to.. peace

sack

tokinjoe

LOL Hillbillie, you guys are full of shit. And, you've got it all wrong. You've got to bury your underwear in your backyard at midnight during the full moon while facing North first. Then you hop backwards babbling incessantly while wearing what He said......lol Thanks for the laugh. Peace. :canabis: TJ

Dr Watt

Who What
Yeh, it hard to figure how this spray will increase yield. Seeing that it is used 7 to 10 days before cropping - it is very difficult to see it adding so much weight. Maybe it claims to increase resin secretion - doubtful or the packaging would be screaming this use.

Regarding improving taste and colour - well SPRAYING any crop with SUGARS will affect taste - even many tobacco brands have sugar added and it sweetens the flavor. As for colour maybe some food dye.

Anyway, interested to see the outcome. js.

G

I use canna supplements and PK 13/14 is great for bud development. Add 15ml per 2.65 gallons once to a full nutes tank 3 weeks prior to harvest. This amount should last for about 7 - 10 days. Remember your only adding it once! I water manually so every time I mix up my nutes, I include it with my nutes for the next 7 -10 days.

Sack,
You can buy canna supplements from bghydro.com. I found they have the best prices and they shipout the next day. You can find feeding schedules for canna products at canna-hydroponics.com
GS

G

Infomercial?

Check out thread #29. I was simply providing sackoweed with info to a specific question he asked. The purpose of the IC grow forums is to provide people with info and to answer their questions, or atleast I thought it was.

GS

G

GS. Don't get upset. I have seen similar threads before making c,,aims like this.

I read Soma's organic and a lot of different nutrients aren't necessary to get quality production. I use budswell bat guano for great bud development and just some Tiger BigBloom along with gh 3-part and I get very nice production witha 400w hps for bloom and multi 125w cfl's for veg.

A friend of mine is going to spend $500 for some organics from canada. Pricey and unecessary, in my opinion.

Lights, water, air, nutrients. KISS for me.

Avid

G

I thought you were talking about the thread overall, Avid.......

And I concur on the above post wholeheartedly! The cottage industries and strange theories that have sprung up around indoor marijuana growing just blow me away, mostly with their intellectual or outright dishonesty, but a large part of my amazement is the willingness of pot growers to buy into them. We seem to be back in the snake oil days, and loving it!

No offense intended, Just My Opinion.

G

Canna's PK 13/14 is snake oil and strange theories? Intellectual or outright dishonesty? How the hell did you become a mentor with a post like that. Perhaps you two should author a book and set us all straight. I use P/K 13/14 because I am happy with the results you dooshbag, not because someone convinced me that I need it.

Everybody grows their own way, get over it.
GS

Einsteinguy

Hey Now

I like to use Hydrpplex (Bio-stimulate bloom Enhancer) . This has worked very well for me.

I agree with Caprichoso I see a huge increase in stupid/Scam products . Just open any High Times / CC . Hey I like that new Skunk Mag .

GreenStreet - Just because someone has a dif opinion ? :fsu:

Whats up with people still using GH 3 part chems. I used them for first grow now use Tri-Flex . In my opinion much better taste and smell to end product.

Late
:wave:
Einstein

G

Back to the spray on weight enhancer, well some do feel that there is still alot going on at the end of the floral stage. Some do feel this is a time that the bud's can pack on more growth, but many are flushing and what not at this time, it could be a bit of crap to sell more product's to the grower's just the same.

PK 13/14, not used by me yet, but I feel my research point's that I should use it, but when I am done with the Sensi nutrient's I am using now. I got the AN nutrient's, a bit costly off the shelf, I got a deal on a large supply, any way's made it worth using them to see what they do, first round was my best yet, second run is more complete in the diet and we will see how it does.

There are many way's to grow, expensively and costly, wasteful to some, or thrifty and more inexspensive set up's and nutrient's can be used with result's.

That is another thing, each grower's idea of good result's varie's a bit and most all have an idea of what they are doing and using, at least I do hope so.

Discuse the Pro's and Con's of a product and what it may contain to harm other's and how it may best used, if at all, this is what truly help's other to grow better plant's that might yield a bit more, or at least make the grow area produce what is needed.

Stay safe and grow the same way.

realhigh.

I will make up my own diet for my plant's from product's that I have used and tried in hope's to be inexspensive as possible yet give my girls all that they need. It is not hard to research about the plant and what it need's, how it use's it, and why should do the thing's we should. Get this under your belt and you will buy what you feel your plant's need and like.