What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BHO n ISO n BUBBLE PICS GALLERY SHOW US URS!!

dmoc76@hotmail.

Hey I was hoping we could get some pictures together of any homemade hash that you would like to share. My entry is tame and I know a lot of you will want to beat it but im not growing and made this with bud I paid hard cash for (worth every penny) (I only have a few pics aswell so some of you may have seen them before!!) so come on show us your pics. Would be nice if under your picture you could include:

Yield Before:
Yield After:
Bud or Trim used:
Brief Smoke Report:

PeACe Keep the pics coming!!

dmoc76@hotmail.

My tame Entry

My tame Entry

Yield Before: 28 g
Yield After: 4.7 g (After adding 1.3 g of Kiff)
Bud or Trim used: Manchester Chronic (lol didnt know the type)
Brief Smoke Report: One of the first times I've ever tried making hash was a really thick expanding smoke. Got you very very happy lots of smiling talking and laughing and about a 4 hr high. Taste was AK47 like (smoked it in the dam) with a nice smooth smoke.

This is the oil we made n then we froze it into chunks and mixed with a little kiff.

peAce peeps keep the pics coming!!
:joint: So I can enjoy them with a spliff

foaf

Veteran
1- BHO, 10 , 12, 20, 8 grams.
2- And the 8 grams with better lighting
3- 8 grams from an early run
4- 10 grams chilled in a teflon bag, ready to crunch up and pour into the vial.

dmoc76@hotmail.

Hey foaf and acidfire like i said everone would (especially you two) you've blown me away thanx alot for sharing those with us could you say how much trim/bud you use or was it a combination of bud/trim off a few grows. Have either of you two ever made oil with trainwreck apertnly it is a good one to use?? Im growing again next year and want to use one plant just for hash and BHO. Thanxs again guys and spread the word let try n get some more sick pics in here.

p.s Foaf was it you who made the BHO guide that used to be on overgrow?? It was the first thing ive ever read on oil n it worked like a dream the first time we made it so if it was you thanxs (i know it was foaf or phife cant remeber which!!)
peAce. Dom

foaf

Veteran
All of my current BHO is from a 4 lb Reeferman Hashplant Tree I grew last winter. All bud, there wasnt much trim anyway and for me its not worth the trouble since Ive got too much for me anyways and dont sell or share except with a few close friends.

No that was phife who did the tutorials. Ive actually never made BHO using the common methods, I make mine with my closed system that lets you recover the butane and makes about 10 grams per batch.

answering this question below- I usually just do 2 ounces per run cause I currently use a small half gallon vessel. I have a 2 gallon vessel and the other two units people have made use 2 gallon units, and they could hold a pound of pot, the most Ive heard made at once was 50 grams from a bit more than half a pound of bud.

Last edited:

GrassMan

Veteran
Hi foaf,
I thought that with your system you got more per batch.
I got 8-9 g from one batch with the "traditional" method using one can.
I was thinking on build something like your system but I think that the inversion doesn't deserve it.
Peace.

G

Killer Queen ISO Oil

Killer Queen ISO Oil

Here's some ISO hash oil made from about 1.5 oz Killer Queen sugar trim & sucker buds after my last harvest. No idea how much is here; I don't have a scale.

dmoc76@hotmail.

Keeps the pics coming peeps lookin good, real good. Ambre some nice looking pics mate u got those in teflon bags?? Drkatz man they are sick have never dripped the oil onto bud man you leave that to dry n then grind it up or u stick it on a bowl n blaze it thataway!!
peAce
N peeps thanxs for the reponse some real nice collection developing here!!

G

Foaf is the man with all that bho, damn thats all I would smoke, screw the buds you got the goods.