What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marshydro what is going on?

vincer20

This is my current situation with my marshydro order. On the 10 of Jan I was on there site just looking at what all they have and added 2 lights and a tent to my cart and then added the "discount" code To see what it all would come out to. I didn't like the discount so I started over and I ended up buying just the tent. So monday my wife tells me that she got a text last night from the bank about fraudulent activity. So I log onto my account to find out that I was billed 772.91 for a order I never completed but also the refund of 772.91. I received the tent on Tuesday and when I went to set it up there were no instructions and I dont think it's the right tent. I never post shit like this but after reading great things about there lights I thought they were legit, was I wrong?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Did you try contacting their support? This is a forum for the cultivation of weed. I know Mars Hydro has an account here, but I'd still contact their support. https://www.mars-hydro.com/contacts there is a web contact page and also a phone number to call, which in your case sounds like the best bet if you want an immediate response.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
An eBay seller sent me a 60x90x90 tent when I wanted a 60x60x90 because I was a plonker and ordered the wrong one from the menu. Shit happens.

When I get to the Dam my card always gets locked on the second transaction (hotel) and the same on Ali orders. One is alright but go for a second and they are texting

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
This is my current situation with my marshydro order. On the 10 of Jan I was on there site just looking at what all they have and added 2 lights and a tent to my cart and then added the "discount" code To see what it all would come out to. I didn't like the discount so I started over and I ended up buying just the tent. So monday my wife tells me that she got a text last night from the bank about fraudulent activity. So I log onto my account to find out that I was billed 772.91 for a order I never completed but also the refund of 772.91. I received the tent on Tuesday and when I went to set it up there were no instructions and I dont think it's the right tent. I never post shit like this but after reading great things about there lights I thought they were legit, was I wrong?

Hi Buddy, pls send your order number or tracking number to service@mars-hydro.com if you order from our official website. If you order from amazon or ebay, you need to contact the seller there directly.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
An eBay seller sent me a 60x90x90 tent when I wanted a 60x60x90 because I was a plonker and ordered the wrong one from the menu. Shit happens.

When I get to the Dam my card always gets locked on the second transaction (hotel) and the same on Ali orders. One is alright but go for a second and they are texting

Sometimes, paypal might think the card is in risk, so they might refuse the transaction. :chin:

vincer20

I have already reached out to them 3 different times with no response. I just need some instructions for there 2-in-1 150x120x200 tent.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Glad to hear that you have figured it out. There are a lot of emails each day for the service team. And there is also time difference. So there will be some delay for the communication. But they will try their best to service each customer well. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts