What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hmong’s lose another 2000 lbs...

G

are you talking about actual cheese????? wouldn't that entice a rodent problem?

I believe Velveeta is only referred to as 'cheese' because the persons charged with categorizing or identifying it, were unable to arrive at any agreement as to what it -really- is.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

That is pretty effectively piling all the humis rich layer on top, while making an irrigation trench. I would not be surprised if the contour of the trench is level for the water flow. Not compacting he ground with a heavy tractor. getting a little exercise. Opportunity to pick out rocks. Tool handy in case a snake is encountered.

TexanTerps

they got 11000 plants last year in central tx, the essays. I knew of a group that was said to pay 50k for a year on your property unbothered. Pretty sure a couple of illegals would just camp and grow full time in exchange for the ride over.

wwoww

they got 11000 plants last year in central tx, the essays. I knew of a group that was said to pay 50k for a year on your property unbothered. Pretty sure a couple of illegals would just camp and grow full time in exchange for the ride over.
You are right and there is still a lot of Arizona's coming over the border and for people that don't know Arizona's are higher quality Mexican outdoor