What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

why being logged out?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
several times in the last few days, i have been "logged out" while viewing posts. not hitting any buttons, not going back, nothing. any ideas? just mildly irritating...

Cvh

Supermod
It's because the owner and/or moderators don't want you here anymore.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
happened again today. while typing a post, i was logged out. i got right back in & completed the post, but...WTF? not serious, and i'll cheerfully put up with it for the benefits i get from being here. just curious...:wave:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
it is now in before beta i would say, very soon it will run publicly we are not far from the fine tuning and testing procedures to be finished..

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I have to check the 'stay signed in' box or I'm out within minutes. It's not a new thing for me and is because the site is https (it's the S) The site is trying to keep our association with regular handshakes, but my PC says 'who are you, never seen you before' so they don't stay friends for long. The check box stops the site asking. I stay logged in until I log out.

The site is showing signs of stress the last couple of weeks. Searches not completing seems common.

Latest posts

Latest posts