What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RSO inside 510 Vap

gardenfather

Hey Growers/Smokers

I have a question. If I buy my own 510 Vap cartage can I fill them with RSO(Rick Simpson oil)? Thanks

I know you can with Co2 Extracts.

Big M

You could do that, but rso in a cartridge will lead to disappointment. It probably won't taste very good, and will likely clog before it's all gone due to all the waxes and other impurities in the rso. Even if it doesn't clog, the coil will become encrusted in the burnt nasties left behind when your rso vaporizes. You will have much better results filling with some distillate and terps or winterized bho. Not saying it won't work, but it could be better.

Not too many people vaping rso, more for edibles and whatnot. On the other hand, I've vaped plenty of unwinterized, roughly filtered ethanol crude. Gets the nail dirty af, but does the job. I would think a vape like a yocan or a greedy would be better if you're set on vaping rso. No need to worry about clogging carts, and fairly easy to clean.

Latest posts

Latest posts