What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why do conventional US concentrates suck dick in comparison to vaporizer extractions?

rolandomota

Veteran
I think vaporizer extract sucks also people are like your going to get really high when they give me a puff of their pen lol while I'm already rolling another joint thinking yea sure buddy.
Be careful with sharing I don't share any more imagine you share a stupid hit and get a virus flu corona herpes whatever I don't want to go through any bullshit just so your ass can take a hit or share one with me

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I light a joint, take a few hits, and pass it on - for good. If they want the joint, my germs come with it.

If you mean oils from solvent extract vs vaporizing whole ground flower? The terps lost in the process of removing the solvent are the reason IMO.

I will go out on a limb here, and this is pure stoner speculation, that the oils extracted from different types of herb are not the key, instead they are the base (think paint here). You get a good base of oils in your system, and it is the terpenes that allow the oils in your blood to penetrate to some receptors. IMO, that may be the difference between a sativa and an indica for the effects. Kinda like lechithin. I get a good full body buzz with the cookies, and a completely different feeling when I add a hit of terps on top of that.

Often I sit down intending to hit the hose, and forget. Strange internal brain operations. Computer distraction I suppose.

Latest posts

Latest posts