What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
She's become a beast over the last week!! The candy kush auto is starting to smell so sweet like caramel. A few more days feed then time to flush. I think the sp250 has clearly done her proud. Still time to fatten up a bit yet.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Natural light shows white, but it is actually made up of different colors. Our plants can grow well under these different colurs. When we use grow light to instead sunshine, should we copy the sun light and make it the same as sun light? Green light sometimes used as a tool for eliciting specific plant responses like photomorphogenic growth. If it is must for plants?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Forgot to say: Happy Labor Day. I think a lot of people are enjoying their holidays while I am still working, hahaha

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Guess how big this is:woohoo:

Attachments

• TIM图片20190502172521.jpg
    TIM图片20190502172521.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 49

Dog Star

Veteran
Natural light shows white, but it is actually made up of different colors. Our plants can grow well under these different colurs. When we use grow light to instead sunshine, should we copy the sun light and make it the same as sun light? Green light sometimes used as a tool for eliciting specific plant responses like photomorphogenic growth. If it is must for plants?

We definitly need to copy sun.. and that is a quest for your company to made a bit stronger fixtures for 4x4 or 5x5 space...

also it will be great to have 5780K diodes as main white light,then
some UV-B,then deep red and IR,royal blue,give some greens too..

but best will become if they suceed to made plasma diodes cause
sun is atomic plasma..

CMH gives best crop cause of highest CRI values.. so yes,you are
right,we need to copy sun closest we can..

Kind regards Mars Hydro

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
For the price of the sp250 it seems two sp150s may be a better option, but one review mentioned the heat output on the 150 drivers. Do you intend on offering a remote driver option on these models at any point? Is the sp250 more efficient than the 150s? i.e. would 2 sp150s produce a lot more heat than 1 sp250 or not much difference?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
For the price of the sp250 it seems two sp150s may be a better option, but one review mentioned the heat output on the 150 drivers. Do you intend on offering a remote driver option on these models at any point? Is the sp250 more efficient than the 150s? i.e. would 2 sp150s produce a lot more heat than 1 sp250 or not much difference?
I recommend SP250 over SP150, because SP250 use Meanwell driver, wattage is adjustable according to different grow stage. Plants can get most suitable power. And our sales volume also proves that the sp250 is more popular. about the heat, Since sp has no fan, the heat will be a little hotter than our other lights with fans, but as long as your tent has a good ventilation system and fans, the heat will not be a problem

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
We definitly need to copy sun.. and that is a quest for your company to made a bit stronger fixtures for 4x4 or 5x5 space...

also it will be great to have 5780K diodes as main white light,then
some UV-B,then deep red and IR,royal blue,give some greens too..

but best will become if they suceed to made plasma diodes cause
sun is atomic plasma..

CMH gives best crop cause of highest CRI values.. so yes,you are
right,we need to copy sun closest we can..

Kind regards Mars Hydro

good suggestion, We also hope to make a led light that can get close to the sun, but it is difficult, and our technicians have not stopped developing it

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Ones tester from another forum, you might find his grow journal. Since not allowed to mention the forum, so I won't. Original post here:
"
I just harvested the Cheese, the smallest of the four plants, but the bud is rock solid
One more thing I have noticed about this light and I guess its about white lights in general, is that the very bottom branches which usually produces shitty, scraggy, whispy bud. Has given me solid nugs. They're very small obviously as to be expected as they're right at the bottom. I usually just throw in the trim pile to make hash with at a later date, but I'll keep these ones for smoking
What I believe is going on here, and what I have noticed when comparing HPS light with purple LEDs is that HPS produces some green light, and although many people believe it's useless because plants reflect green light (we know this because they appear green to our eyes), they do absorb some of it. And the good thing about green light is it penetrates the canopy deeply. Charging right through leaves as well as bouncing around off them. This is why HPS light has such good penetration even in a thick canopy. Whereas the purple LEDs never seemed to get that, even with the more powerful ones. I'm thinking this is because of the lack of yellow and green light.

The SP-250 being white means it produces the whole visible spectrum, it does produce some green light and this is why I think it's getting down to the lower branches and making even the bottom buds rock solid.

Whether I'm right or wrong about the process, this light definitely makes solid nugs all the way down, so I'm a happy grower right now

That last plant was a beast. Finally dried everything and just weighed it all up ....

415g / 14.6 ounces

From just 250 watts I'm very impressed

It really is, I usually get that amount when using my 600w HPS, it's a huge electricity saving. I'd love to run two of the lights in the tent, that way I'm still saving on wattage, and I'll get a yeild twice the size.

When you add up the HPS wattage of the bulb, ballast, and air cooled hood fan, it comes to about 700w, whereas two of these SP-250 lights would be just 500w and I'd get way bigger yeilds. Plus of course the light is silent so noise is much less of a problem

I'm really impressed with this light and have recommended it countless times to lots of people, but there is one thing I would change, and that's having a 3 metre cord between the driver and main unit. That way the driver can be positioned outside the tent to save on heat. It does get quite hot. You can touch it, it's not going to burn you or anything like that, but it is adding heat to the tent which you don't want.
The driver could also be positioned inside the tent but hung up next to the exhaust fan so the heat is removed straight away "

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
And another is from one of our facebook grower. I've been posting his pictures, and videos all the way along. So you know it is true. And he is working in a legal states , a commercial growing company as well, so he won't mind sharing the picture of his own. Acurate number hasn't come out yet, we might have some guess. [​IMG]
"
That light is killer. Can't wait to see dry yield. Probably close to a lb dry. But we will see. I wouldn't be surprised by 2g per watt.

"
"
This may be the best indoor growing light on the market period. The spectrum is so good. Big Dense buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
It definitly looks as progress compared to those one models that shine "blurple" lights..
am hate those disco lights.. but those TS1000 and that another model really look
like they worth a dollar and that company follows last trends in industry,
thats pretty cool..

Am wishing you best sucess.. but i will love to sees same as TS1000 but bigger and stronger,one that will fit 5x5 with enough light and coverage so i dont need to use 4 fixtures but one in this same tent..

Kind regards MHL

mexweed

Veteran
I know some underground growers in CO that tried all kinds of lights and ended up using the 144's, they gifted me one and it rocked, this run though I am seeing how well two of the original 300's compare

here's the 144 run
XbTbFek.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts