What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purmint (Blueberry x Trainwreck) Amazing Colors!

Other Side

:peacock:Back in 2005 we grew out some Blueberry clones from a dispensary here in Colorado, The Pink House if anyone remembers that place.. Well I also had some seeds of Train wreck that had been purchased in Amsterdam by a friend during an exchange student program. The blueberry was just getting ready to enter flower when I realized the Train wreck was showing male sex, and some had matured which dumped pollen over the Blueberry plants. I sprayed and SPRAYED water, h2o2, neem, and other stuffs trying to remove the pollen... well a decade later after growing that seed crop I still have some of these seeds we made back in 2005. We recently started 40 seeds in cups, found the best three and took clones, flowered out the mothers and smoked the buds.. Then we decided on the best and flowered the rest. The work paid off when I see what kind of product these plants put out, real headies! That kind of weed that is light green and covered in sugar. Sweet and Sour, smooth and clean like a crisp tart flavor.. SO here are some pictures of the strain I have coined "Purmint" as it tastes like mint and makes you permanently stoned for the day. Enjoy Folks:tiphat:

Other Side

Colors of Purmint

1 K over 9 Purmint plants yield 510 grams, dry and cured.

Close up of Canopy

Beers and Purmint Clones going to a buddys house..

The Mother is Massive! She is just under 3 Months Old here

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I grew Blueberry for a year after a friend brought back a seed from a Colorado dispensary. I never did ask the name of the dispensary, but it does look like the same genetics.
Any chance of the seeds getting stabilized for distribution?

Attachments

• Small purple bud.jpg
    Small purple bud.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Purple leaves 003.jpg
    Purple leaves 003.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 39

Other Side

Thanks everyone for the positive remarks, I do enjoy good smoke!

To the peeps asking about DNA, I'm not social with my strains. But, I do enjoy your enthusiasm!

Soon I will update with the next round with 2K and a simple dutch method grow.

Other Side

These ladies are drinking a mix of Humboldt brand three part with Liquid Karma by Botanicare, along with some Calimagic, H&G Drip Clean, and GH PH up/down.. Veg has been around 700ppm and 5.7PH.

10 days of Veg

14 days of Veg

18 days of Veg

21 days of Veg

Today they were spread out under 2K watts to Veg for 1 more week.. Then WE FLIP :laughing: