What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freezeland

mr noodles

Any quebec'ers wanna drop me some knowledge on freezeland?

the real and original friesland is from sssc seed bank(nevil and shanti) circa 1987-8 and went under the catalog # m-33 . i ordered these seeds in 1988 . after sssc demise/sale to sensi seeds , the original m-33 vanished from sensi catalog and none of these ass clown ever answered a single question about it. even ben dronkers in 1993 skated in a discussion for at least 30 minutes before telling me he had no clue about the lineage .

then talked to shanti in person whitout answer , he was supposed to came back to me but never did ...it was in a-dam . i emailed shanti since the internet is functional and never had a fucking reply . my guess maybe nevil know but i think they have no clue or have received the strain already created .

no seeds bank ever offered true m-33 in seed form . some quebecs seeds bank released some x from friesland and renamed freezeland. the name freezeland came from the quebecers who speak french and deformed the friesland to freeze-land...

a few cut are still circulating but most of them are x and are not 'pure' also some variant are know like the pink one ect

its still an uneatable strain in the northern region and probaly one of the most ever grown outdoor variety to be ever grown since the 80's and no breeders or seedbank are serious about it .

ya freeze goes pink when in flowering outdooors... its beautiful to see. It also kinda s,eels like pine needles.... and tastes kinda loike it too i never heard that tha reason the name changed is because of french people and it seems weird considering freeze and land aren't even french words but anyways,...... but freeze is really popular around quebec everyone pretty much grows it outdoors or has at lest one crop of their lives. You can grow it inside, but the pink isn't as nice lol.

Chub

Bonjours la gang !!

J'aime pas posté en anglais, il n'est pas encore super perfectionné et je veux pas avoir l'air d'un jeune qui a de la misère à parler :joint:

Par contre j'ai eu de nombreuse expérience avec le freisland, et je me permet de vous en parlez en français puisque la section est faites pour ca , enfin, je crois !!

Cette génétique fait beaucoup parler d'elle au québec, autant en bien qu'en mal malheureusement ...Tellement plein de gens prennent le nom freezland ou m-39 seulement parce qu'ils ne connaisent pas le nom de leur cannabis !! Donc, on s'est retrouvé avec des boutures et des graines en circulation qui sont supposé être du freezland mais que en fait , c'est de la marde :noway:

Le freezland est un choix "sur" pour le out au québec, il est résistant aux moisissure (en autre la foutu moisissure grise (boytritis) et au froid ! De plus, il est prêt généralement assez tôt en saison !!! Et on parlera pas de son gout fruité, m'a être pogner allez m'en griller un autre :joint:

Donc voilà ..... Sorry for the english users , I am not really good to compose a text in English..

ill give them the idea... all he's saying (chub) is that many strains here in quebec are just called m-39 or freezeland because the seller/grower has no cluse what they are and since they are the 2 most popular and most grown strains it's easy to pass it off either of those two, so you may not be getting freezelend or m-39. which is true.... reall freezeland should go pink outdorr and as he also said it's very ressistant to moisture, making it a great grow for outside.... it makes for nice xmas tree looking plants

vive le quebec :) english or french quebec is awesome and if you are lucky enough to grow uo here you have the chance to speak 2 languages perfectly french and english. i love quebec and i wouldn't live anywhere else

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
hey littlemissgrow i have grown freezland for myself along with other partners outdoors in my earlier years..:smoker: freezeland is a vigorus plant that grows huge with buds all over the place with a strong piny smell ..like chub said it is very mold resistant and also is outta the woods by the 3rd week of september and very resinous with pink pistils that eventually turn reddish/pink when dryed very good herb!....but i must admit i've noticed a decline in the quality of outdoor in the past few years...(the weather hasn't been really great the past 2-3 summers)but every now and then i come across some good freeze or some outdoor bubblegum:yummy::yummy:.........

there is alot of people lying about the validity of strains to either hype it up or to make a faster buck$$$

i would live to see some freezeland INDOORS THAT i've never seen...

does anyone happen to have any freezeland pics ????

Chub

i would live to see some freezeland INDOORS THAT i've never seen...

does anyone happen to have any freezeland pics ????

I growed some freezeland under 1000W HPS .... That was my first indoor experience .. With an average of 35 celcius degrees, I succeeded to harvest approximately 300 grams of very good cannabis .. I didn't see pink color ..Maybe because the temperature was too hot ... During summer without conditioned air... I got some picture of the bud at 30 day of flowering, but that not a good exemple ..I am a little ashamed to show you that.. But the plant resisted in very big temperature and it was a quality exceptional after 60 days of flowering !

Some picture after 30 days ..

file.php
file.php

I think we can do something very good indoor ... With good conditions and bigger plant, that could be very interesting ...

That will probably always be in my TOP 10 strain ..

Sorry for my bad english

PS: Thx miss for your little traduction :)

mr noodles

Bonjours la gang !!

J'aime pas posté en anglais, il n'est pas encore super perfectionné et je veux pas avoir l'air d'un jeune qui a de la misère à parler :joint:

Par contre j'ai eu de nombreuse expérience avec le freisland, et je me permet de vous en parlez en français puisque la section est faites pour ca , enfin, je crois !!

Cette génétique fait beaucoup parler d'elle au québec, autant en bien qu'en mal malheureusement ...Tellement plein de gens prennent le nom freezland ou m-39 seulement parce qu'ils ne connaisent pas le nom de leur cannabis !! Donc, on s'est retrouvé avec des boutures et des graines en circulation qui sont supposé être du freezland mais que en fait , c'est de la marde :noway:

Le freezland est un choix "sur" pour le out au québec, il est résistant aux moisissure (en autre la foutu moisissure grise (boytritis) et au froid ! De plus, il est prêt généralement assez tôt en saison !!! Et on parlera pas de son gout fruité, m'a être pogner allez m'en griller un autre :joint:

Donc voilà ..... Sorry for the english users , I am not really good to compose a text in English..

ecris plus souvent !

tres a propos ce que tu as ecris et tres vrai . c triste a ditre mais 99 % des fumeurs ou cultivateurs du quebec on aucune idee de ce quil font pousser ou fume...les vendeurs de boutures vendent les meme osti de boutures fini sous different nom pour $$$

en general il y a du big bud horrible , du m-39 hybride de big bud...du vrai beau m-39 c rare ...en fait la plupart du monde reponde rien dintelligent a la question c du quoi que tu as ....c du weed ou de lexotique....osti....

il y a un severe manque de serieux au qc en ce qui concerne la mj . plusieurs simmagine que le friesland et le m-39 on ete cree au qc lol a datte ca doit faire 4-5 cave qui se vante detre le pere du m-33 et du m-39 . en general quand je leur montre des vieux catalogue de la sssc y me traite de cave lol

Chub

ecris plus souvent !

tres a propos ce que tu as ecris et tres vrai . c triste a ditre mais 99 % des fumeurs ou cultivateurs du quebec on aucune idee de ce quil font pousser ou fume...les vendeurs de boutures vendent les meme osti de boutures fini sous different nom pour $$$

en general il y a du big bud horrible , du m-39 hybride de big bud...du vrai beau m-39 c rare ...en fait la plupart du monde reponde rien dintelligent a la question c du quoi que tu as ....c du weed ou de lexotique....osti....

il y a un severe manque de serieux au qc en ce qui concerne la mj . plusieurs simmagine que le friesland et le m-39 on ete cree au qc lol a datte ca doit faire 4-5 cave qui se vante detre le pere du m-33 et du m-39 . en general quand je leur montre des vieux catalogue de la sssc y me traite de cave lol

Et oui, malheureusement la communauté cannabique au québec est beaucoup moin présent que plusieurs endroits !!

Je suis justement modérateur d'un forum cannabique québécois, j'ai pour espoir un jour réunir tous les grower d'expérience et ceux qui veulent apprendre ... Si jamais quelques québécois auraient envie de venir faire un tour, j'en serais ravi !!! Contactez moi si vous voulez bien ! Je veux pas faire de pub par contre, on cherche pas a avoir un max de membre mais des membres de qualités !!

I growed some freezeland under 1000W HPS .... That was my first indoor experience .. With an average of 35 celcius degrees, I succeeded to harvest approximately 300 grams of very good cannabis .. I didn't see pink color ..Maybe because the temperature was too hot ... During summer without conditioned air... I got some picture of the bud at 30 day of flowering, but that not a good exemple ..I am a little ashamed to show you that.. But the plant resisted in very big temperature and it was a quality exceptional after 60 days of flowering !

Some picture after 30 days ..

file.php
file.php

I think we can do something very good indoor ... With good conditions and bigger plant, that could be very interesting ...

That will probably always be in my TOP 10 strain ..

Sorry for my bad english

PS: Thx miss for your little traduction :)

you can grow freezeland indoors.... but it isn't really worth it... it does a lot better outdoors..... and i've never seen it go pink indoor.... only outdoors... same as the quebec strain of bubble gum, goes pink outside also.... smells and tastes pretty close tof reezeland, i don't really know what strains were used to make the bubble gum. it's not the same as the bubble gum you find from seedbanks or in the big book of buds... it's some qc strain. i find freeze, bubble and m-39 are being over played here in qc... big HA strains and too commercialized! and now seems whiteberry is becoming the new m39...

don't worry bout ur english i can speak perfect french and read it... but i cannot spell at all.... if i typed in french you'd think i was a crazy lady lol

QcIndica

le freezland s'est unique pour sont gout et son odeur,j'ai jamais vue une autre sorte qui a pousser en exterieur avoir un aussi bon gout.
je veut pas me prendre pour un autre mais je peut dire n'importe quand si s'est du vrai freezland juste avec l'odeur de la budz.

QcIndica

i don't really know what strains were used to make the bubble gum. it's not the same as the bubble gum you find from seedbanks or in the big book of buds... it's some qc strain.

Lots of bubblegum that you find here comes from an old cut of bubbleberry that comes from Sagarmatha seeds from several years ago.

overbudjet

Veteran
Quelque grower plus agé se souvienne peut etre du shiva skun de sensi seed ou serious seeds plkus sur de quel breeder nouveau nom qua donner la compagnie (qui vient juste d acheté sssh seeds origine du m-39 numero de cat.)alors Shiva skunk =M-39.

QcIndica

Quelque grower plus agé se souvienne peut etre du shiva skun de sensi seed ou serious seeds plkus sur de quel breeder nouveau nom qua donner la compagnie (qui vient juste d acheté sssh seeds origine du m-39 numero de cat.)alors Shiva skunk =M-39.

to see your writing I think you'll be an Englishman, so I'll answer you in English.

Many people say that the ss and the m39 are the same.

grown both side by side each other and you will see that was not the same thing at all.

few years ago he might be the same thing, but not anymore ...

QcIndica

veut pas etre chien mais ses pas juste ton anglais qui a de la misere lol.

anyway je disait que si tu fait pousser les deux un a cote de l'autre,tu va voir que s'est pas la meme chose.
moi je l'est fait le test sa fait une couple d'annees et s'est ce que j'ai vue,faque bullshit ceux qui disent que s'est la meme chose.peut-etre ya bien longtemps s'etait ca mais plus maintenant.

Latest posts

Latest posts