What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do You Want to be a Philosopher of Cannabis? Win Philosopher Seeds from The Vault!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Delighted to say we have a winner for our Fruity Jack competition.

We have randomly selected @utrinique. Very well done - congrats from all at The Vault. Please drop us a PM with your address and T shirt size and we will get the goodies on their way to you.

As ever, the next promo is always around the corner. Keep your peepers peeled!

#TeamVault

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratz Utrinique and massive respect for serving as a british para.:tiphat: Good on you .:tiphat:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Delighted to say we have a winner for our Fruity Jack competition.

We have randomly selected @utrinique. Very well done - congrats from all at The Vault. Please drop us a PM with your address and T shirt size and we will get the goodies on their way to you.

As ever, the next promo is always around the corner. Keep your peepers peeled!

#TeamVault

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Congrats Utrinique!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Hi All,

It looks like our winner hasn't come forward so I will choose a new winner at this time tomorrow should they not come forward between now and then.

No new entries please, I will just choose from those who entered whilst the promo was open ;-)

Thanks and good luck ;-)
Gary Eff #TeamVault

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
@poprocks - Congrats, you are our new winner.

If you can drop me a PM I will give you my email address so you can claim your prize.

Give me 24 hours as I am currently out the office, then I will get things on their way to you my friend.

Well done again ;-)

#TeamVault

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
thanks for hosting another great give away!
you guys kick ass!
i will be sure to post up pictures when i receive my prize!!

Latest posts

Latest posts