What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person.

CaptainDankness

Shithawk you should just quit while your behind you just keep digging a bigger hole. How about Brock Turner was his sentencing equal?

Was the hate crime of 4 black people torturing a disabled white kid equally sentenced?? Oh yeah, hate crimes can only be committed by white people....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...facebook-video-torture-disabled-chicago-teen/

But back on Islam yet another attack today in Manhattan thankfully unsuccessful.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/11/new-york-police-explosion-reports-manhattan

Just a few months after the last terrorist attack in NYC.

Can't wait for my white privilege card to come in the mail. :biggrin:

CaptainDankness

201601_1016_bcfhe_sm_-_edited.jpg

C

cooterbrown420

so is Breitbart not home of the alt right aka neo nazi's? you can relabel and repackage hate anyway you want but in the end its still hate.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
so is Breitbart not home of the alt right aka neo nazi's? you can relabel and repackage hate anyway you want but in the end its still hate.

I have observed cooter that in most all of your posts recently you speak of hate and anger and fear constantly, almost religiously.

Perhaps you need a little anger/hate management therapy? Is no one showing you any love?

OK, here, have a BIG FAT GYPSY KISS!

*do you feel any better now?

I have no idea where neo-nazi's live, because I have never met anyone who identifies as such.

K

kopite

White people do more drugs than anyone else.they have to buy crack and heroin from black people.blacks get busted cause they are dealing.dealers get busted more than users.pretty simple.it's not like there just walking down the street and randomly busted.cops arent stupid.they do surveillance.I don't agree with it but that's where most arrests come from.if I was dealing in those areas I wouldn't even have a chance to deal cause I'd be dead before I could get arrested.whatever I'm done here

Who introduced crack to black communities?? Go ask Clinton/CIA and Ross... Cops aren't stupid haha plenty are, as are some of you it seems from reading here....

And on Milo Hanrahan, he just seems a self centered prick who mostly supports himself, he was caught threatening people esp women who went against him, he is an opportunist that latches onto anything for his gain, like he did with gamergate all in all he is a self centered whopper from a well off family in Kent, fuck him.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

Who introduced crack to black communities?? Go ask Clinton/CIA and Ross... Cops aren't stupid haha plenty are, as are some of you it seems from reading here....

And on Milo Hanrahan, he just seems a self centered prick who mostly supports himself, he was caught threatening people esp women who went against him, he is an opportunist that latches onto anything for his gain, like he did with gamergate all in all he is a self centered whopper from a well off family in Kent, fuck him.

Rick Ross was not only one buying coke from the CIA and it was going on with Pablo Escobar. Didn't start with Iran Contra we killed Escobar because he gained too much power then we started the Contra wars. Put Manuel Noriega in power down in Panama then we ousted him in 89 then he spent the rest of his life in a US prison.

Oh but it didn't stop there. More recently El Chapo got in as an informant for the DEA and the head of the largest Mexican cartel the Sinoloa Cartel. Not to mention the price of heroin dropped just after the War On Terror began we took out the Taliban who pretty much stopped the opium production now Afghanistan is the #1 producers of opium all while we have more heroin on the streets than ever before.

It's not just the black people being used as pawns to sell heroin or crack you can buy it in every state from people of every race and class even marijuana. Nevil Schoenmakers has a nice little theory on the cannabis industry as well which I don't doubt as Mr. Nice AKA Howard Marks had ties with MI6 back in the 60's eventually doing time in US federal prison. Of course Nevil's story can't be confirmed but many correlate his theory interestingly enough.

CaptainDankness

breitbart lol neo nazi news

The story is true just happened to be the first news report to pop on Google. Should I find the live stream video to show it was most definitely a hate crime?

I'd want white people in prison if they did the same thing and they would be in prison for a very long time.:tiphat:

pinkus

Veteran
Here is a real revelation: the Nazis thought they were the good guys. So did the Soviets. So do the Chinese. So do "we". Muslims? Ditto.

They don't hate us because of our freedom. They hate us because we have taken the majority of wealth from their countries. Oh yeah, and because we like to kill them in various ways. Drones being the preferred method currently.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
We are all pawns of the global elites, and have been for centuries, no matter what colour or flavour you might be. They purposely foment anger/hate and fear amongst us, because they earn and earn off it....let me give you a nice boring cliche'

The people divided will ALWAYS be DEFEATED!

Now toodle-off-on-over to this thread to put it all into perspective:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8137741#post8137741

*I hope that ya'll have a concentration span longer than the life of a mite, and are relatively competent with the English language, 'cos ya gonna need it home-slice.....(or is it HOME-SLICE'S?) ......G'nowhaumsayy'n ...Oh, WOW, Gypsy's speaking ghetto-styleeeee Willis!

Last edited:

pinkus

Veteran
LOL. I already toodled over. Not much meat in that thought stew, IMhO. Then again, have not read the whole thing. Yes, the Rothschilds own most of the$$. There is collusion to keep the money in the hands that already control it. I personally hope that we are all mutts by 2100. Purity is caca.

:bandit:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
LOL. I already toodled over. Not much meat in that thought stew, IMhO. Then again, have not read the whole thing. Yes, the Rothschilds own most of the$$. There is collusion to keep the money in the hands that already control it. I personally hope that we are all mutts by 2100. Purity is caca.

:bandit:

picture.php

We are already polyhybrids matey-boy, there is no such thing as RACIAL PURITY, because we are already ONE RACE - THE HUMAN RACE!

*Pop back on over to that Coudenhove - Kalergi thread pinkus, and finish reading, then it may well put it all into perspective for ya.
* check this link : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8137741#post8137741

stadanko

Gypsy you can fix this conundrum, all you need to do is solve the issues of overpopulation and climate change. Until then there will always be economic and environmental refugees trying to get to a better place to get their fair share. Maybe you worry too much about the elites, at the end of the day it won't matter which greedy bastards have stolen the most money, but it will matter who has the best weed.

pinkus

Veteran
Life and competition are hard. The world is unstable in human terms. Boat loads of immigrants are par for the course.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy you can fix this conundrum, all you need to do is solve the issues of overpopulation and climate change. Until then there will always be economic and environmental refugees trying to get to a better place to get their fair share. Maybe you worry too much about the elites, at the end of the day it won't matter which greedy bastards have stolen the most money, but it will matter who has the best weed.

Maybe that is what it all is about sunshine, the elites are fixing the problem of overpopulation and the climate change all in one fell-swoop by forcing us all to turn against one-another thru forced integration, cultural Marxism et al, and profit all along the way.

picture.php

Don't you think that they will all feel much safer if they can foment what can easily be construed as a KULL between all humanity (except them in their ivory towers).....and when the dust settles there is 4-5 billion less people on the planet sucking up the air/water and food and all the worlds other very limited resources, all the while profiting immensely from that cataclysmic global civil war?

Soon you may not be worrying about who has the best weed, but instead where you might find a scrap of nutrition from. It could end up like STALINGRAD in WW2 when people had to try and survive by eating each other to exist for just another day.

stadanko

Maybe lay off facebook news or smoke more indica, the Russians have you whipped into a frenzy. How is hate-mongering, race riots and whining all henny penny going to solve the problem?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe lay off facebook news or smoke more indica, the Russians have you whipped into a frenzy. How is hate-mongering, race riots and whining all henny penny going to solve the problem?

First off stadanko I have never-ever had a facebook account, so didn't even realize they had any news over there, where-ever that is. Secondly I don't have any indica (or sativa), and haven't mentioned or even thought about any Ruskie's since the president with the name that literally means 'FART' got accused of having some sort of wee-wee party with a posse'of babushka's in Moscow by CNN and the BBC...

How the screaming Jenny's you come to the conclusion that I am whipping anyone up into some sort of flagellating mosh-pit of hate is really beyond my severely limited cerebral processes at the moment, so go get ya henny-penny automatic rumpy-pumpy doll out of her box and lay your withering sarcasm deep within the folds of her Styrofoam Vagina to chill da fug out before you collar the next daft droogie and accuse him, her or it of encouraging riots on a race track....if you want to solve your own problemo's Tonto.....Am I clear?

Look within, and remove the heavily constructed constuct from your own medulla oblongata before you tell me to get a lobotomy....sunny-boy....lol

Oh.....and welcome to ICMAG, we all hope your experience here is fat and juicy.