What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Manzinita Patch - Cream

Sourbear

Year : 2015

First and Foremost: Hope everyone stays safe this year, hope everyone has healthy roots ^_^

10 plants among the manzanita this year.

Genetics = Cream
All clones where cut from the same mom
They where put outside on mothers-day
The plants where 16-20 inches tall

Had a small issue with re-vegging
The Cream strain had a strange slow entrance into flower then kinda stopped flowering all together
There was about a week and a half hiatus where the plant just stayed pre-flower and didnt grow. Then looked like it would reveg for 1-2 days, then continued to flower.

things are moving along nicely

Feeding: Currently giving them 1750ppm. Maxsea Bloom/Beastly Buds/Flora Nova Bloom/CarboLoad

WeAWtX6.jpg

DTXH5Yt.jpg

HLgtz0T.jpg

tHIWs8l.jpg

c7I9TzX.jpg

Last edited:

Sourbear

looking good and a nice piece of land you got there. what strain?

All the clones came from a mother plant that was given to us and named Cream.

Its got an extremely short flowering period 70 days or so. Puts on FAT buds.
Plant starts off smelling like vanilla but 3rd/4th week into flower this sour citrus smell starts to take over the final product

Last edited:

Sourbear

GENETIC INFORMATION: These are plants from last year

, I ran 4 of these "cream" plants last year and here where the results.

Taken the day I chopped the plants about 25% amber trichs on the sugar/fan leaves. Bud was still milky
dEWFtTG.jpg

as you can see here, this strain produces heavy buds on pretty lanky stems. Last year I was not prepared and didn't have the correct stock/branch/stem support for my plant. It still produced amazing buds. You can see the weight of the buds just mangling the poor thing.
t48mQzO.jpg

This year I'm ontop of branch/stem support though. Expecting to see the benefits

Last edited:

Sourbear

Res system: I want to say they are 55 gallons each.
Pump shoots the mix down a 400ft hose to the plot
gCkAXlD.jpg

Sprayers down at the plot
skJTQpJ.jpg

The matriarch of the patch
ICeOsHO.jpg

Last edited:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice. Are you on IG? Could have sworn I was just looking at all this. But maybe things are starting to melt together.

Sourbear

If a moderator drops by this thread could I please get the name changed to this: The Manzanita Patch - Cream

Last edited:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Res system: I want to say they are 55 gallons each.
Pump shoots the mix down a 400ft hose to the plot
View Image

Sprayers down at the plot
View Image

The matriarch of the patch
View Image

The 6 Ladies
View Image

These 4 ladies are separated from the top 6, they got planted a week later, and are about a week and a half behind.
View Image
looking great bro! i love how those rooots are at the top like that.. that is fkn wicked!! are u using floranova grow & bloom?

Sourbear

looking great bro! i love how those rooots are at the top like that.. that is fkn wicked!! are u using floranova grow & bloom?

Thanks man =p

The sprayers pushed down a bit of the top soil. Caused a few of the roots to surface and they honestly don't seem to mind it at all, in fact they just keep getting bigger.

Yes sir I am using some Flora Nova Grow/Bloom for my first time.

Last edited:

Sourbear

Any Mobil Users:

Would you guys prefer I uploaded images that where a little smaller?

I know a lot of people visit this site on their phone and my friend was saying my pics where hard to see from his cell because they where so big.

Also if a moderator stops by this thread can i please get a PM? got a request for a thread name change.

Nice looking grow! I can smell the sweet vanilla/buttered celery aroma through the screen lol. :2cents: I'm 99.9% certain that Cream is pure Dream Queen aka Cush. Those three fingered leaves, and your description of the smell and quick flowering time are a dead giveaway.:2cents: She's an outdoor champion for sure! In fact most people can't tell between light dep/indoor/outdoor Dream Queen, I've found because she turns out so proper in the great outdoors. Happy Growing! :plant grow:

Latest posts

Latest posts