Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Thread Closed
The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011 Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2011, 01:55 PM #41
vonforne

or something like a wick system. I will stay in dirt like always.

Good ideas. That is why I wanted to have the contest. Breaks the norm and makes the people who play think more.

Maybe the gang over in Micro grows will pick up some ideas to help them out. LOL

V

Old 09-11-2011, 02:24 PM #42
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Two hydro boys???? Oh Yeah....E & F keeps roots from travelin as much...sssshhh don't tell the dirty boys n gurls...BTW come on ladies you gonna show these dudes how its done with style???

Old 09-11-2011, 02:36 PM #43
Sgt.Stedenko
Crotchety Cabaholic

Sgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of lightSgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of lightSgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of lightSgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of lightSgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of lightSgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of lightSgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of lightSgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of lightSgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of lightSgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of lightSgt.Stedenko is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj.Cottonmouth View Post
I hear ya, I am thinking I could put several cups in a plastic tub with a drain back to a res and feed each cup with a 1/4 tube run down the inside, almost to the bottom and just let them overflow.
You beat me to it. I was thinking E&F with coco could rock the house.
Two weeks to get things in order.

"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, and then I smoke two more"

Old 09-11-2011, 02:38 PM #44
LokiLoki

LokiLoki is a jewel in the roughLokiLoki is a jewel in the roughLokiLoki is a jewel in the roughLokiLoki is a jewel in the roughLokiLoki is a jewel in the roughLokiLoki is a jewel in the rough
This sounds fun! im in

Just gotta choose a seed When will it start?

Old 09-11-2011, 03:04 PM #45
growingcrazy

This sound's like a good time!

All I have right now for seeds is Satori and GNC foxtail sativa. I need to make a choice.

Old 09-11-2011, 03:19 PM #46
Midnight Rudy
A regular boracho in disguise

Midnight Rudy has a spectacular aura aboutMidnight Rudy has a spectacular aura aboutMidnight Rudy has a spectacular aura aboutMidnight Rudy has a spectacular aura about
Can I assume that it is OK to start in a smaller pot and transplant up to the 16 oz cup? ...and yes I am a micro grower!

Old 09-11-2011, 03:28 PM #47
greenmatter

this is gonna be fun!

if someone said to me "green one day you will be trying to do a grow in a 16 oz. cup" i would say "what, now you think i have completely lost it?" heheheh ....... your are not insane if you have someone to play with ..... lunacy loves company!

Old 09-11-2011, 03:43 PM #48
High Country
Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll go anywhere

Location: High Country NE Victoria, where Indica reigns supreme.
High Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of light
I'll give it a go...with home made colloidal silver feminized seed...my strain...HIGH COUNTRY INDICA

THEY HAVE GERMINATED IN THE PAST....NO REASON WHY THEY WON'T NOW

Previous and current grows show these colloidal silver seed progeny are true to the original...female...same traits.

NOT ANOTHER CLONING THREAD!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=173419

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=176233

CLONING WITH SPHAGNUM MOSS BY HIGH COUNTRY
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=188106

THE COLLOIDAL SILVER EXPERIMENT
MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W - Page 27 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

LET'S CLONE IN DIRT, WTF!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=214596

KOG - A GROWER'S LOT

Old 09-11-2011, 05:41 PM #49
gettogro

gettogro is just really nicegettogro is just really nicegettogro is just really nicegettogro is just really nicegettogro is just really nicegettogro is just really nicegettogro is just really nicegettogro is just really nicegettogro is just really nicegettogro is just really nice
Im thinking a micro "UC" Rdwc with vert lighting. Mini trees...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:28 PM #50
Canniwhatsis
High country cat herder

Canniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of light
Hmmmmm,.... gotta fidget with my camera,... it doesn't do time/date stamp with current settings.

If anything posted by this user has offended you,.. please unread it

Thread Closed