Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Holiday Pet Contest Dec 2010

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Thread Closed
Holiday Pet Contest Dec 2010 Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2010, 04:26 PM #31
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to all
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil skunk baby View Post
I just love that pic it just makes me giggle
I spose cause the white cat reminds me of my old cat Fizgig and the black 1 looks like my other cat Shadow..Both now passed god love em
great pics all i wish i could get in on it to ut my cats just wont play the game

Old 12-24-2010, 04:28 PM #32
vonforne

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatChillin View Post
Here is my entry.

My dog Suni. She is a Shiba Inu and is pushing the end of her life at around 13 years. She acts like a puppy and looks like a puppy but hopefully she will live to see her 14th birthday .
Her Name is Kit Suni, or suni for short, which is japanese for fox.

My Kitty Asia with Suni in the box. Asia wanted no part in this picture. Suni is extremely photogenic and is waiting for me to finish taking the pictures.

Thanks and everyone have a safe, fun, and relaxing holiday season!
A Shiba Inu........I have one of those........a fat little girl! Cool dog huh?

Old 12-24-2010, 05:12 PM #33
Bulldog11
Banned

Bulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blunted View Post
Bulldog....waiting on those adorable little things of yours!! DG, I love your kittehs! We have 5 of em' Adorable!!!
Trying to upload pics now. I got a new 18meg camara and the pics take forever to load now. They will be up today.

Great pics everybody, and do I see a BULLDOG PUPPY?????? Some kind of bully breed for sure. TOOOO CUTE!!!! That pic has my vote.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:41 PM #34
Bulldog11
Banned

Bulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to all
Couldn't find a misses Clause outfit so I had to dress the girls in drag. Hope everybody is having a good Christmas and holiday season. Bye Bye and ho ho ho.

Maggie

Fiona

Did somebody start a I hate Christmas thread? Fiona's face agrees.

Maggie and Fiona

Old 12-24-2010, 06:10 PM #35
danimarie193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog11 View Post
Trying to upload pics now. I got a new 18meg camara and the pics take forever to load now. They will be up today.

Great pics everybody, and do I see a BULLDOG PUPPY?????? Some kind of bully breed for sure. TOOOO CUTE!!!! That pic has my vote.

Yes she is an English Bulldog puppy named Penny Lane

Old 12-24-2010, 09:06 PM #36
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Xmas

Well let's see if I can figure this out. Lucy, our ragdoll.

Old 12-24-2010, 10:43 PM #37
DocLeaf
procreationist

DocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud of
you folks are crazy! lol

post #2 wins ,, cause that dog is looking at the owner as if to say "now you're just taking the piss"

peace n happy pets

!!! DANGER GLASS WEED THREAD !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42251

FRITILLARY SEEDS ...

https://www.seedboutique.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=86
REGULAR ORGANIC SEEDS FOR ORGANIC GROWERS !!

Old 12-24-2010, 10:44 PM #38
Bulldog11
Banned

Third Coast - love the red eyes in the last pic. The x-mas spirit has taken that cat over!

Old 12-25-2010, 06:16 AM #39
texas_green

texas_green will become famous soon enough

"What, I heard treat.."

Old 12-25-2010, 06:36 AM #40
Bulldog11
Banned

Texas Green - I hope santa comes to my home so I can get some pics. Happy holidays my friend.

Thread Closed