What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze Budshots

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes unfortunately I did not have my High rez camera it was out for repair so I only got a few pics with it they are also up on GHS grower review for SLH. The pics in my Album where taken with a not so good camera. I have only tried 2 of GHS strains and both where wonderful. This is there SSH and I loved it. I believe you also did a stand up job with there trainwreck version. I think allot of what we get is a reflection on how much we care for our gardens. If you don't put in the Love they wont love you back.

EDIT: I removed the pic of there SSH this is a thread for SLH. If you want to see it look in my Album

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks Benji, Cracky, and Hammerhead!

A couple more from yesterday....

picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much longer looks like there getting close to done? Let me know what you get on Weight. :respect:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I'm thinking she'll come down between 65-70 days...that would be my best guess, Hammerhead.

Thanks for stopping in SpaceGhost!

More pics coming tonight!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's sound about right I took mine at 68 days. I would tell myself just wait longer but It looked so good instinct took over and had them all chopped lol.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I know what ya mean Hammer :)

I think these pics look pretty good but they still don't do her justice....

48 days 12/12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Well done, Goat. Your trainwreck pictures are awesome too. You're the only guy that makes me want to try GHS :joint:

everyone else seems to bitch about em, you just put up some pictures, like "look what i can do!"

Awesome pics man.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks whiteberries!

I think some people have genuinely had some degree of bad luck with GHS and others just like to bitch, but I have only had top notch results from their gear so far....

picture.php
picture.php

G

Greyskull

sorry to be off topic hey 5LG... if you want me to delete and take it to PM let me know...

have you grown out their Great White Shark?
and how would you rate you overall experience with it?

mahalos!

G

Greyskull

thanks for the link 5LG

and nice pics. dude agian.
I AM ON REPEAT BUT FUCK START TAKING SOME CRAPPY PICS FOR THE REST FO US MERE MORTALS

BTW the CowboysFromHell action in your sig is AWESOME
i was peeping Jigg's hangover thread and was reminded of Darrell's/Pantera's hang over remedy - pedialyte & taco bell.

I wonder if we'll smile in our coffins while loved ones
Mourn the day, the absence of our faces, living, laughing,
Eyes awake. Is this too much for them to take?

Too young for ones conclusion, the lifestyle won.
Such values you taught your son. That's how.

Look at me now. I'm broken.
Inherit my life.

One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life. Force fed
To make us heed. Inbred to sponge our bleed. Every
Warning, a leaking rubber, a poison apple for mingled
Blood. Too young for ones delusion the lifestyle cost
Venereal Mother embrace the los$. That's how

Look at you now. You're broken
Inherit your life

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Hahaha, thanks man.....alright, the next pics are coming from my camera phone. lol

Hell yeah bro, PAN-FUCKING-TERA! :headbange

Soooo many good times growing up listening to PanterA, man, I couldn't even begin to tell ya! lol I used to love those sunny day BBQs with just the boys......joint in our mouths, cold beer on ice and Pantera blasting through the speakers...ahhh...good times. Why the hell do people get married again? lol :rant:

G

Greyskull

i think it has to do with knocking chicks up...

when i was playing football we'd (the lineman) rock Pantera in the lockerroom as we got ready for practice & games. I wonder whay I always played pissed off hahaha

keep it real Goat, you the man!

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
Dang thats looking good, if its anything like the Lemon Skunk, its gonna take longer than 9-10 weeks. I had 2 different lemon skunks, one i harvested at 70 days, looked done, but was WAY to racey, 2nd one i harvested at 83ish and it was alot better.

I realllllly like the lemon skunk alot and am very happy i was able to save a nice clone. Its vegging and will give me 3-4 clones in the next few weeks and i will run it again.

BRNEYDBVR

Damn....5LG!!

That sure is a beautiful lady you have there...

I've always been reluctant in the past to purchase GHS gear....but this might just change my mind...lol.

Killer work, bro.:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts