What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NO ONE else has COLAS THIS BIG!!!

G

Sounds like Overgrow more and more everyday :badday: Nice pics Zero and everyone else!

odin_

Pbud said:
bigger doesn't always mean better

That is obvious with the runny, not dense at all, mexican looking ones I have seen. =p I mean give me a bush filled with big thick nugs, anyday, than a tall gangly bush with a big runny top.
Just starting to flower
2iitwgk.jpg

4i3lxmu.jpg

G

hazyfontazy said:
just make sure your humidty is ok if u after big buds
thoes are soo perfect looking..!!!!
thanks for the tip!
im ranging 20-35% right now...
december rain keeps bumping it up a tad, :badday: my dehumidifyer turned on the first time this crop.

im happy to see you use mylar in the back, i think its the best reflectivity..

G

-mrwags
thats a talll mofo!!!
frickin sick looking!~

-Truth
thoes pics are of his WET bud, that stuff isnt dry. and its a bummer we loser soo much when it dries, but thats fact.
dosent mean hes not a nimrod
i understand what you mean by the small sidebranches, bud consists of alot of these all seperating at every node with 2 branches at even flower node it fills nicely..

-truecannabliss
thats some SICK bud you grew there man!
the ak is equaly as nice, im glad my ak isnt the only plant thats prone to easy heat-stress, my top leafs wont -not cup no matter how cold it is. even in 70 they cup.

~timtim
i like that pic it looks like the bud needs that chain to hold it up!!!

~-mrwags
looked at the pic again that thing is amazing i love how colorful it is, what strain.

cant wait for my buds to fill-in and post some fat solid colas, they are airy...
im also flowering under 1000MH and 1000HPS the mh adds strech in flower if i was learnded proper

sillyphilly

anybody remember the photoshoot Gypsy.......

anybody remember the photoshoot Gypsy.......

had in Vancouver,with dragonfly bc? those were some big ass buds! their pacific producer was a bangin' strain! wish they were still available. l8ter sillyphilly :joint:

shaolin037

I've seen bigger buds ZERO, so I would say the title of you're post is falsehood, misconception and even an outright LIE. Not only that but I'd rather have a smaller dank bud than that huge bud o' shwagg. Hope you appreciate the cynical reply, as you sure do like to dish them out on other peoples posts. Lighten up, us marijuana growers/smokers like to look at ourselves as friendly, giving and caring people. It is what we pride ourselves on. Not bashing people or calling them liars based on opinion rather than fact.

G

zerokool,thats the "sativa"not the traditional "indica" ak you got running,its never gonna be thick or get mould,and it dont look like its got heat stress either,it looks fine mate,and yep,its a big big yeilder

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
You guys need to mention the Krusty colas also....

Nice buds all.....................CC

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
nice thread title...LOL!

nice thread title...LOL!

im surprised nobody has mentioned the nitrogen toxicity..
add the laundry list of other garden-plagues he has goin on,
and you get buds like he is posting. ;) environment is a biggie.
:hotbounce
btw,
the use of expensive nutrients is not equivalent to primo end-product.
you need to know what you are doing --
just what's in that army of bottles?
do you even know what you are adding? :chin: too much N, thats for sure! :biglaugh:

shaolin037

He's too rude of a person for me to give him advice on how to grow better bud. Its hard to get on my bad side like that, but reading a few of his posts on others threads has gotten him on that side.

J

James-Bong

Moppel said:
well, about that pic i can also say something, i have seen it before. if you look well you can see it is not 1 cola, he is pushing the branches together.

ummmm.... i really doesn't matter even if he is pushing branches together...... still the most large cola on this thread........

Greens

Here's a Super Silver Haze beside a 1 gallon jug of GH nutes. I've had bigger Lemon Swiss colas, so maybe I'll get some pics of those at some point...

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
now THAT's a head-turner!
...and he only uses 2 bottles of fertilizer in flower ;)
stellar work on that ssh, man :)
that wouldnt be the elusive 12wk 'ammonia' phenotype?
would it? looks like the perfect combo, whatever it is! :yes: