What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Consigli per Vaporizzatore - Advice for vaporizer

Ginni

Ciao a tutti!
Sono Ginni e sono nuova del forum.
Innanzi tutto scusate la lunghezza del post, ma ho le idee confuse sull'argomento e grazie a chi avrà la pazienza di leggerlo tutto.
Vedo che tutti scrivete in inglese, ma spero che qualcuno possa aiutarmi con qualche buon consiglio. Magari sotto metto la traduzione automatica così da avere più aiuto.
Ho una malattia degenerativa e per i sintomi devo assumere cannabis terapeutica (bedrocan).
Ho fatto per molto tempo le tisane, ma da qualche mese dopo l'aggiornamento, ho avuto necessità di ricevere il beneficio della terapia più velocemente possibile senza aspettare la digestione, anche perché la malattia ha preso anche l'esofago e lo stomaco, quindi i tempi per l'attivazione della cannabis sono ancora più lunghi. Con l'approvazione ufficiosa del medico ho cominciato a fumarla, trovando beneficio in pochi minuti.
Vorrei trovare un vaporizzatore così da eliminare il tabacco, ma non so proprio nulla in merito e in rete si trova di tutto, a tutti i prezzi e con caratteristiche diverse.
Ho visto che ci sono quelli con il Bracere in ceramica o metallo. Quelli che riscaldano solo. Ho letto anche che esistono quelli che non rilasciano odori così da poter vaporizzare in pubblico e quelli che hanno uno scomparto per la riserva.
Poi ci sono le temperature, altra incognita per me. In un sito ho letto vagamente che per la cannabis terapeutica è necessaria una determinata temperatura per sprigionare il Cbd.
Quello che vorrei io se quello che ho letto in rete è vero?
Beh, non spendere tantissimi soldi e lo vorrei portatile che non faccia odore così da poterlo usare se mi sento male in pubblico e magari con uno spazio per la riserva, credo sia utile ma non conosco proprio l'uso del vaporizzatore, non so se è una cosa utile perché lo paragono al classico joint dove metto la quantità pesata al grammo ma forse nel vaporizzatore uno ne deve mettere tanto e poi usarlo piano piano.
Grazie e ciao!

Hello everyone!
I'm Ginni and I'm new to the forum.
First of all, sorry for the length of the post, but I have confused ideas on the subject and thanks to those who have the patience to read it all.
I see everyone writing in English, but I hope someone can help me with some good advice. Maybe underneath the automatic translation so you have more help.
I have a degenerative disease and for the symptoms I have to take therapeutic cannabis (bedrocan).
I had herbal teas for a long time, but a few months after the update, I needed to receive the benefit of the therapy as quickly as possible without waiting for the digestion, also because the disease also took the esophagus and the stomach, then the times for cannabis activation are even longer. With the unofficial approval of the doctor I began to smoke it, finding benefits in a few minutes.
I would like to find a vaporizer so as to eliminate the tobacco, but I do not know anything about it and in the network you can find everything, at all prices and with different characteristics.
I saw that there are those with the Bracere in ceramic or metal. Those that heat only. I have also read that there are those that do not release odors so that they can vaporize in public and those that have a compartment for the reserve.
Then there are the temperatures, another unknown for me. On one site I vaguely read that a certain temperature is required for therapeutic cannabis to release the CBD.
What I would like if what I read on the net is true?
Well, do not spend a lot of money and I would like a laptop that does not smell so you can use it if I feel bad in public and maybe with a space for the reserve, I think it is useful but I do not know the use of the vaporizer, I do not know if it is a useful thing because I compare it to the classic joint where I put the amount weighed per gram but perhaps in the vaporizer one must put a lot and then use it slowly.

Thanks and bye!

Muleskinner

Veteran
Save your money for Volcano, it's the best and the most effective for medicine. It's certified as a medical device in the EU.

Ginni

Scusate se non ho risposto più ai vostri consigli, ma non avevo ricevuto nessuna notifica e così ho dato per scontato che nessuno avesse risposto :)

Danielloveschoc

Save your money for Volcano, it's the best and the most effective for medicine. It's certified as a medical device in the EU.

I didn't now that the volcano was classified as a medical device?! I was put off by the high price but I guess that more or less justifies it then!

I actually use a cheaper (100EUR) handheld model and I'm pretty happy with it but it has temperature control... is there an ideal temperature I should be using it on? I just do 180 degrees Celsius as that is the middle setting

trifector

Using a weed vaporizer

Using a weed vaporizer

I actually use a cheaper (100EUR) handheld model and I'm pretty happy with it but it has temperature control... is there an ideal temperature I should be using it on? I just do 180 degrees Celsius as that is the middle setting

I don't think there is an 'ideal termperature' per se but I have read that different cannabinoids and terpenes evaporate at different temperatures so it may well be worth playing around tbf...

THC - 157°C : The most well known and sought after cannabinoids. It gives users a sense of euphoria and can induce relaxation of the mind and muscles.

CBD 160°C - 180°C : Popular among medicinal users. It also counters the negative effects of THC, countering feelings of anxiety and paranoia

CBN - 185°C : CBN breaks down THC and is also associated with a sedative effect.

Read more : What is the best temperature to vape weed

Me personally I like to vape at 180C degrees - it's a happy medium for me.

A decent therapeutic high without the levels of intensity that comes with 200C+ that makes me want to sit down and not get back up hahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts