What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mammoth P Microbes

DJXX

Veteran
Love is in the air. But only if love smells like something dead roasting in the sun for a week. Haha. Thanks Chuck /MP. Its been a crazy run so far. The only thing I changed from all my other runs is I added Mammoth P to the mix.

My tap water here blows so i use R/O water
Cal/mag
Maxibloom
Liquid Koolbloom
Dry Koolbloom
Mammoth P
Whats your medium..DJXX

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
I have to say the free sample is quite impressive!!!
250ml and 2 X smaller bottles (20ml?) and most importantly.....
A sticker!! Whippeeee

DJXX im in soil[/QUOTE]

Are you making your own or using bagged?
Are those #5 pots?
That Casey Jones is gonna taste so good

LifeLess

Veteran
Sorry Chuck. Im using Fox Farm OF. I add worm castings,extra perlite and a little lime. I thought about using something different but this is working good so why change. Im running 5 gallon pots.

The fan leaves are dying on the CJ. Its starting to look like i wont have to trim them at all just cut and hang. Peace LL

Phases

I am using this stuff in coco, I have noticed the buds fatten up, actually what happened when I started using this stuff at week 5 for the first time, within two days I had brown tips.

I am pretty sure there was just a lot of locked up P in the coco and the mammoth released all that but up P and it ended up over feeding my girls.

However, that being said after a couple weeks the buds starting putting on weight, I reduced my feeding and cut out my micro (using 6/9 Head Formula) but the buds have been swelling up nice.

So I am going to try my next run out using this stuff the whole way through and I think it will definitely help out. I order a sample as well, they give you a good amount.

I have to agree that feeding more often with a lower amount sounds like a good idea, I have been using .6ml/g and add that each rez change. but when I read somewhere in this thread that they last about 7 days, I may have to top up the rez with mammoth after a few days.

Arf

Growmau5 last grow video was based on Mammoth P, his grow results were below par for that particular strain which he knew well. It started off looking great in early flower, then the nutes went all over the place he ended up 30% down on yield (130gm/W vs 190gm/W) He still praised the Mammoth P, make of that what you will. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNjRRu1ttFY

Nader

Veteran
the price is too high for how much you get, and I've been more than happy with modern microbes.

MEDICATED KLOW

Looks awesome buddy!:woohoo::kewlpics:

Attachments

• 20160628_174414.jpg
    20160628_174414.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 19

DJXX

Veteran
goin on week three with the addition of Mammoth P and my plants in veg and in bloom love it...was fighting spider mites for a long time and have them on the run...so they just didn't look as sweet....but this is gonna be the best run in a couple of years...a sea of green with no dotted leaves...can't hardly find a bad leaf...my samples came too..they bless you with samples...free samples...like an $80 bottle and a couple lil bottles...there is a link on the first few pages for samples...cost you nothing...do it..DJXX

HOVA

Veteran
So far I am loving the MP, I am not seeing much in the veg area but in bloom it is amazing. I did have to back off the nutes a little, I run hot anyway so that makes sense. The last three weeks is when it really goes nuts, it is amazing at helping the plants finish fat! Thanks so much LL!!!

Jj did you do a online request for the samples?
I signed up but i got no word back from them at all

Amoeba

I also got a big ass sample, 3 bottles actually. Added a little to the mix last night although admittedly, my grow is not currently dialed in.

Smells like dead farts in a bottle.

DJXX

Veteran
Jj did you do a online request for the samples?
I signed up but i got no word back from them at all
i got an email after a couple of weeks and checked the tracking and in 3 days the UPS guy delivered it...how long has it been? DJXX

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've been using it, got a few sample packs locally and have been using it.
i THINK i might have over used it some in early bloom (didn't realize its the SAME SHIT in all the bottles they send u, i thought it was a 2 part so was giving double dose) saw some burning that looked like to much P and i stopped using it, just started again week4 of bloom, but at correct dosage now

the price is too high for how much you get, and I've been more than happy with modern microbes.
:yeahthats :laughing: :yeahthats
:laughing:
speaking of high prices....
i think MM is a great product just like MammothP
both are at the higher end of the cost spectrum for products of this type

picture is of my daywrecker headband this run, shown around day 29 of bloom

B

blue_tick

just filled out the form for my free sample. hopefully i will see it soon

thanks for all the info in here. shit they even have a local store near me if i like it

peace

HOVA

Veteran
Yes I did the online form and did not get an email until the day after I received my sample, go figure. LOL!!! It will come hehe

Lmao
Im like in week 3-4 of a gg4 run so hopefully i get it in time to give it a go
Fellas does this raise the ppms or gives a ph swing when appying ?

Latest posts

Latest posts