What's new

looking for a good place to stay during this years cannabis cup

crizzo

So I am going to hit up the cannabis cup this year and I am looking for a good place to stay, I would prefer a short stay apartment but I am not opposed to a hotel either. can anyone help me out with good areas to stay during the cup. I know a lot of the concerts are at the Melkweg, but I don't know where the expo is, so if anyone has experience and can send me in the right direction to the better areas to stay, please give me some insight. thanks

crizzo

I ended up getting an apartment from shortstayapartments.com. I got one with a nice canal view in the western canal ring. about half way between central station and the melkweg. I found anywhere in the west or south canal ring looks the most convenient for the cup. I sure cant wait to go.

Ironeek

How about a Wagonette at zeeburg campsite out in east amsterdam.

Each wagonette has beds, a table and chairs, electricity sockets, central heating with a private thermostat and free WiFi access. Linen is included in the price and the beds are always freshly made ​​for every new arrival! Each wagonette has its own private covered porch which allows you to sit outside day or night, come rain or shine, to gaze at the stars or enjoy the view over the Ijmeer, and for you early risers or all night party people, to watch the sun come up. Breathtaking!
http://www.campingzeeburg.nl/index.php?page=wagonette

Couldnt recommend this place more but Its a trek in the early hours when the trams stop running

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Great plan - Great Call, Crizzo. You;ll have a better time with the privacy of an apt. Smoking in Hotels in AMS is a bad idea these days. Can cause a lot of problems, and cost.

In Cups past, the Expo was in an industrial area in the NE of town. Not convenient to really anywhere most people want to stay anyways.

It'll be Great - - Live it Up..@@@@@!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts