What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Going to Goa

dc2020

Hey guys,

Longtime lurker here. Am going to Goa for the first time next month.

Will be staying in Palolem first and then Candolim.

Can anyone give me some tips as to where I could pick up some good hash? Don't expect names and numbers.... just an general area and some tips...

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Don't pick up at all...just experience the culture, people and the way of life...if something comes up...be careful...just play it safe.

Dkgrower

Veteran
The Mango Tree in Chapora is a nice place to drink a Lassie also its a must to go and chill with the Baba´s in the Banyan Tree in Anranbol.

Goa is full off police and u should take care they are not there to protect u but to make Bakshish- bribe- money...

So smoking on the Beach in the afternoon where u cant see them fuckers are a risk and where they take most.

Day time is diff they go after pepol on scooters, =) helmet missing driver licens problem they find some thing =)))))).

Bom shiva and have a Nice Trip

delic

I was in in Goa years ago, stayed in Baga and Calungut. Got a few different bits of hash from the locals, varying from crap to some nice Minali. However got some lovely buds from a western who lived out there. It was from Kerela, the state below Goa. The sweetest bud I have ever smoked.

DK is right about the police though, even back then they were dodgey as hell. So be careful, but have fun.

-delic

THC4SIM

Id stay down in Palolem, a lot more chilled,
nice to see both tho!, im sure you will get hooked up easy enough...

have a great hol!!!

H

Hoover_lungz

Say hello to my Auntie lol

have a great one mate, you will have plenty of adventures:)

purplepig3

I went to Goa a few years ago and it was great. No problems with the police it was
cheap to rent scooters ,rooms etc . I think you will have a lot of fun .