What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

going to japan on Dec.

W

weedss

hi guys. planning to go visit japan. Tokyo next month sometime.
anyone ever been there or live in tokyo?. Can anyone point me to right direction to score some good bud while I am their. The reason why I am asking is Webehigh isn't much reliable in an section on Asia country. Thanks!

TripleDraw27

Veteran
not worth the effort and sketch factor.

There is a thread about Japan, that will have plenty of knowledge. Just enjoy, in fact seeing all those people at night crossing streets and being in it, gets me high enough, sensory overload lol.

edit -I just did a search, If I recall it was in the Japanese section of the site, on the bottom. Plenty of info in that section. Im there 4 times out of the year in Yokohama and have never considered trying to score. Just to much going on there to be worried about finding herb. Goodluck, hope you get what ya want!

W

weedss

not worth the effort and sketch factor.

There is a thread about Japan, that will have plenty of knowledge. Just enjoy, in fact seeing all those people at night crossing streets and being in it, gets me high enough, sensory overload lol.

edit -I just did a search, If I recall it was in the Japanese section of the site, on the bottom. Plenty of info in that section. Im there 4 times out of the year in Yokohama and have never considered trying to score. Just to much going on there to be worried about finding herb. Goodluck, hope you get what ya want!

why you go to japan that often?

TripleDraw27

Veteran
My tattoo master is in Yokohama / full body tattoo, Irezumi, takes years. Tebori needle and machine.