What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10,000 watts. med grow. smoke local kush everyday.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
This is a 100% legal medical grow.

I decided to leave my old forums site. The site is running so slow for me now, and I cant see other peoples pictures. And the new layout sucks. So icmag. Here I am!!

To the room. It's gonna be a 10k watt medical grow. I started with the electrical. All of this whole room is ran off a 100 amp sub panel next to my main panel. If anyone wants pics of that let me know. The 100 amp sub panel powers 2 more panels. One runs 6 lights. The the other runs 4. The reason I have 2 timers on each is because each timer can only handle 4 lights.

The a/c unit is an excel air 4 ton stealth unit. This is hardwired directly in the panel. With separate breakers for the air handler and the compressor/outside unit. I have yet to run the duct work for the air handler yet. It will be 12 inch duct work right up the middle of the room with holes alternating on each side every 2 feet. This will evenly distribute the air in the room.

I'm also running an 8 burner co2 LP generator hooked to a co2 monitor with a 40 lb propane tank.

There will be 5 oscillating fans to keep air flow around the room optimal. Also during the night there will be a 1200 cfm fan exhausting outside the room to keep humidity down while the a/c will keep it down during the day.

For smell I am running an 8 inch carbon filter and an ozone generator on the side of the room. I will be adding another 12 inch carbon filter at the end of flower.

The style of grow will be SCROG with a 3'x3' screen under each 1000 watt light. There will be 8 plants under each screen. For a total of 80 plants. I will veg and train for 5-6 weeks before flipping them to 12/12.

Working on the security too. Got these things setup so if a window is broken or a door opens I get a text. After that I have cameras that I can check with my iPhone. As well as multiple steel reinforced doors, dead bolts, and door stoppers. All commercial grade. Haaaa. Paranoid much eh?

All genetics are from clone. They are.

Cherry Lime Kush (24%+ thc...ak47xOG kush)
Pure Kush (cannabible legend OOGK..super hard to find clone)
Afghan Kush (from nirvana seeds, they haven't sold this strain in years..great smoke)
DJ short blueberry (super blueberry pheno..crack about 50 beans before finding this pheno)

Attachments

• 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 20
  • 050.JPG
    050.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 052.JPG
    052.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 16

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
looks good, paint everything white and your golden
between the burner and air handler what is that black box?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
looks good, paint everything white and your golden
between the burner and air handler what is that black box?

thats the stealth part of the ac system, it houses the compressor for damn near silent operation......

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
That is the compressor for my a/c unit.

*edit* thanks krunch, ive read all your journals btw. quite the inspiration

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
its great for people that want to keep the noise down. i hate plugging companies but check out excelair.ca thats where i got the a/c unit. they specialize in sealed rooms.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
its great for people that want to keep the noise down. i hate plugging companies but check out excelair.ca thats where i got the a/c unit. they specialize in sealed rooms.

so true. i want one badly, but i cant see spending that kind of bread on one. especially since i picked up a split 5 ton ac on craigslist for $1000.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The new 5 ton from Excelair is a Stealth and has a 5 HP dehumidifier. Yes, 5 HORSEPOWER.

It's 11k.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
yeah i wanted to get the dehumidifier for it, but i already went over budget on this grow. but believe me i wanted one so badly.

and i hear you krunch. i coulda got cheaper, but i decided to buy new and the noise reduction sold me. not to mention the lines come pre charged which is amazing...just be careful running them.

R

RedRain

H&M heat exchangers have the exact same stuff as excel,......they sell the York Affinity AC systems, quietest AC in the industry....precharged lineset, condensate cycling switch, compressor blanket etc etc...i have found them to have cheaper prices as well....

I would jump the R and G terminals on the airhandler, so the fan is running constantly, regardless if the outdoor unit is on. Air flow is always good.

I spoke with Des when I got mine, pretty knowledgeable guy

www.heatexchanger.ca

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
yeah i have my air handler running constantly aswell. but i just have 2 separate breakers. one just for the air handler and the other one for the compressor/outside unit together.

R

RedRain

cool..just to let you know if you got the affinity york outdoor unit, you can use rockwool insulation to stuff the box that houses the compressor

I did this and it made it even more quiet!

that cherry lime kush sounds interesting....I will be watching this one!

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
Here are a few more shots. I got an RO filter and that will fill up 3x40 gallon trash cans. I am probably gonna get a pump with a hose/wand attachment on the end for easier watering.

I am using humboldt nutrients this time around. With gravity and snowstorm additives. For those that don't know gravity is a must. Anyway I will probably switch to organic after this. I just never tried organic, and I'm gonna go with what I know this time around...can't afford a bunk harvest.

Promix will be my media. I could only find the bio-fungicide BX which is a bummer because I usually use the myco BX.

I am about to run the duct for the a/c, but believe it or not 12 inch ducting is hard to come by so far...if anyone has suggestions on where to look..hit me up with a reply.

I'll get some pics of the clones today...They're still looking kinda raggedy. Gawd I hate buying clones....considering turning this into a 10,000 watt veg room/clone factory, and showing these people what real clones are supposed to look like. I already have a deal for where I can get 8 bucks a clone bulk. How many clones you guys think I could pull off 10,000 watts a week.

Attachments

• DSC02807.JPG
    DSC02807.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC02806.JPG
    DSC02806.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC02803.JPG
    DSC02803.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC02801.JPG
    DSC02801.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 18

Raphael

Well 10kw is 5 4x8 tables and with 100 plants per that's 500 and harvesting one side a month is 250 per month if you split that into weeks it will be around 70 clones a week.

EDIT: BTW your setup is dope haha

EDIT2: BTW I agree with not liking shitty clones, I converted one of my rooms to clone just because I got fed up with posers

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Well 10kw is 5 4x8 tables and with 100 plants per that's 500 and harvesting one side a month is 250 per month if you split that into weeks it will be around 70 clones a week.

EDIT: BTW your setup is dope haha

EDIT2: BTW I agree with not liking shitty clones, I converted one of my rooms to clone just because I got fed up with posers

80 plants dude

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
thanks for the kind words.

well...started loading some clones today..

first comes first
17 DJ short blueberry.

i will have 8 plants under each light, for now i am keeping them the way they are. i will eliminate the runt of this litter. the reason i am doing the 8 in a square without one in the middle is because this is gonna be a scrog so i can bend all the plants from the outside to the empty middle. not to mention it will make watering easier. just gotta go around the outside.

next up pure kush...original cut.

still kinda pissed about the shitt clones, but give em a month and theyll be lookin nice.

Attachments

• DSC02807.JPG
    DSC02807.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC02809.JPG
    DSC02809.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC02813.JPG
    DSC02813.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 18

opt1c

Veteran
u might want to get 55gal drums instead of trash cans; they can split when used as reservoirs for extended periods of time... craigslist can probably get u a used food grade 55gal drum cheaper than a good 40gal trashcan