What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers for the Ladies

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Girls do flowers help when you're feeling down? Here is the wildflower patch my Summer Solstice grow is located in. These might brighten your day. Mostly Gloriosa Daisy with a few Sweet Williams and lupine. The wildflowers can be obtained through wildflowerseeds.com in Texas USA in bulk. I have several giant patches on my property for photography. My signature has the solstice grow link...the weed is H3ad Genetics G-13 cross....have a nice day...DD

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW oh WOW!! ...your amazing DD!! ...that second pic is now wallpaper on my puter!!....words cant even describe it, thank you sooo much for sharing that!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Mrs.Babba I love being wall paper...desk tops...any attention is truely appriciated. asher1er and rainha...thanks you as well...IC is a wonderful place to display my images....DD

G

:wave:

hey doobie! your pics just amazing, and what a photo skills!:yes:
Always a big pleasure to watch them!:yes:

ok! flowers for the ladies!:smile: anyone here?!:wink:

16863Image41.jpg

16863dfsdf1.jpg

16863IMG_0244.JPG

16863IMG_0118.JPG

16863kwiaty.jpg

:wave:

WOW... All beautiful pics. Especially yours DoobieDuck... I love the wildflowers. What a wonderful environment for buds to bloom. The answer to your question is Yes for me.... flowers do help when I'm feeling down. Not when they are cut and bought from a store though. I like yard flowers the best. The kind that that grow back if you choose to bring some inside..hehehe
I am a wildflower kind of gal. I like to pick a bundle for a my desk vase once in a while. Thanks for sharing. :joint: P.S. your pics brightened my day. ;)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alijah...those are really pretty, thanks very much!!

HazeVentura, very pretty also....thanks, btw, your avatar is really cute! :D

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good thread doobie bro! these are for all the cannabis loving women out there. love you all very much!
8344stokrose.jpg

8344jucca.jpg

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
todays flowers for all the lovely females in here. you mean a lot to me girls, most i know hate cannabis.
males130708jpg1wh8.jpg

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Beautiful ladies needs beautiful flowers:

And this one is for the most beautiful woman, wife and mother - Medjool. We miss u Miss

All my love to u and yours
Paddi

Last edited:

Bruja64

These are all such GORGEOUS flower pics!!! Yes DD, I think a womans' heart almost always is lifted when she sees a bouquet or meadow of colorful flowers!
Thanks to all who shared these spectacular photos. I am currently using the second pic of DD's as my background. :jump:

Peace & love~
Bruja64(Witch of the Southwest)

K

kallenavndk

Yes they sure do

Blomsterbi3.jpg

rosebug.jpg

And the hottest flower in my garden :) Yes the Big Bud And ak is hot too :)

bigbudak97.jpg

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
do i sence some lack of female presence? well, here we go anyways. stay cool ladys!
fortheladysrr2.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts