What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veg+Bloom HD by Hydroponic Research

Vegbloom is an all in one powdered nutrient by Research Hydroponics. I have been using it on my outdoor grow this year and i have to say it beats all other simple feeding schedules for coco that I have tried in the past including lucas, h3ads, and jacks. I it supposed to contain more than other all in one nutrients lines like enzymes and other organic materials that create bio-activity. While I'm still in veg and havent seen what it can do in flower I'm already impressed at 5g per gallon the recommended dose (~800ppm with my tap) I was getting deficiency's so i bumped it up to 6g a gallon (~900-950ppm) and they are loving it even my nitrogen hungry strains like my Griselda Blanco (ww x g13) and my nitro cookies. It even brought an old grape vine back to life that hadn't sprouted in years, now its completely across my fence :laughing: However, I'm noticing white sand like stuff not dissolving all the way when mixing. They also offer a bloom booster "Shine" a foliar feed "Push" and a bacteria and fungi blend "+Life"

Has anyone else had any experience with Hydro researches products?

Vegbloom is an all in one powdered nutrient by Research Hydroponics. I have been using it on my outdoor grow this year and i have to say it beats all other simple feeding schedules for coco that I have tried in the past including lucas, h3ads, and jacks. I it supposed to contain more than other all in one nutrients lines like enzymes and other organic materials that create bio-activity. While I'm still in veg and havent seen what it can do in flower I'm already impressed at 5g per gallon the recommended dose (~800ppm with my tap) I was getting deficiency's so i bumped it up to 6g a gallon (~900-950ppm) and they are loving it even my nitrogen hungry strains like my Griselda Blanco (ww x g13) and my nitro cookies. It even brought an old grape vine back to life that hadn't sprouted in years, now its completely across my fence :laughing: However, I'm noticing white sand like stuff not dissolving all the way when mixing. They also offer a bloom booster "Shine" a foliar feed "Push" and a bacteria and fungi blend "+Life"

Has anyone else had any experience with Hydro researches products?

there is a whole vegbloom thread in nutes.
I used, is good shit, just for larger operations that mine!
I am still using the life as my mycos in my feeding plan now and will leave it.
I have a buddy loving the vegbloom with plagron green sensation.

I found I needed some extra calmag and nitrogen, I didn't get the push and should have...

zeke99

there is a whole vegbloom thread in nutes.
I used, is good shit, just for larger operations that mine!
I am still using the life as my mycos in my feeding plan now and will leave it.
I have a buddy loving the vegbloom with plagron green sensation.

I found I needed some extra calmag and nitrogen, I didn't get the push and should have...

I'm not at all surprised that you need extra N - it has a very odd NPK ratio of 2 - 1.25 - 3.25.

Last edited:
They were out when I went back to green coast to pick some more up so i ended up getting growilla instead as it was next best recommended by a buddy of mine. If you aren't familiar with it they make it out of Feather meal, Alfalfa meal, Seabird guano, Langbeinite, Fish bone meal, Bat guano, Kelp meal, Oyster shell, Volcanic ash, and Earthworm castings. The feeding directions are to sprinkle an even layer and mix in with the top layer of media every 10-14 days. My only worry since I'm using coco and im out of vebloom is how much of it is available immediately if any so when water in the first mix does anyone think ill get some defs or stress from transitioning?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's an organic top dress for mixed soil. If you're planning to run plain coir it isn't much use.

That's an organic top dress for mixed soil. If you're planning to run plain coir it isn't much use.

It says you can use it with coco on the bucket? and im seeing a web of bennies on top of the coco :biggrin: Going to be picking up a bucket of the bloom soon since im seeing bud sites starting to form. Any suggestions on other bloom supps i should use i was thinking about budswell unless thats not a good idea with coco? maybe some terpinator too

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Check out a product called Recharge by RealGrowers. It is one of the best supplements out there other than Mammoth P. High Brix Mollasses from Earth Juice is another good booster.

-Funk

Check out a product called Recharge by RealGrowers. It is one of the best supplements out there other than Mammoth P. High Brix Mollasses from Earth Juice is another good booster.

-Funk

I've heard many good things about recharge i will definitely have to pick some up. I ordered some mammoth P a while back through a hydro place and it said it arrived in store but they haven't seen it

packerfan79

Veteran
I use V and B with the life plus. I am loving the life plus. I use it on clones. I use it in my veggie garden. I don't mix it into my reservoir. I am in coco also, I have to much sediment from the life us. It's by far the cheapest root product on the market. I ordered mine fro. Hydroponic research website. I will say it's not that cheap to run V&B. I am pretty sure 6/9 is a more economical way to go, or Jack's if you are super cheap. That being g said V&B is like 1/2 the price of canna coco a and b

I use V and B with the life plus. I am loving the life plus. I use it on clones. I use it in my veggie garden. I don't mix it into my reservoir. I am in coco also, I have to much sediment from the life us. It's by far the cheapest root product on the market. I ordered mine fro. Hydroponic research website. I will say it's not that cheap to run V&B. I am pretty sure 6/9 is a more economical way to go, or Jack's if you are super cheap. That being g said V&B is like 1/2 the price of canna coco a and b

6/9 is by far cheaper, I've run the gh micro bloom lucs/h3ads formula and the maxibloom version and ive always found something lacking stuff starts to yellow cal/mag problems but with V and B I've never had to add anything not even cal mag and the fastest lush growth I've ever seen IMO as a base it beats what ive seen my buddy do with heavy 16 very similar setups

Latest posts

Latest posts