What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yes I have seen it. I like the wall better because it get away from the plants overlapping at the corners as they grow towards the light in the center.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Makes sense since your growing larger plants, better control of the growth. Just thought it was cool someone took the vertical bulb approach with LED.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
There is also a 6" fan at the bottom of the fixture to keep the heat flowing towards it and prevent the room from getting heated he mentioned.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Beans...

Beans...

As I close in on flowering I'm looking at some very Speical Projects I have in the works... One is my Dan'sBud's 6.... Most know I will be letting her go very soon... That's a very long and over due list waiting to be filled...

The next Project is... Death Bubble... Ill be popping the original fem stock... Tony Green will be on deck helping look for the best two keepers... Insuring the BEST of the bunch gets kept... Those will be set free asap

The third project started ages ago... Josey Whales
Was feeling generous and sent a male or two and a few other cuttings... almost 5 years ago....Being totally green the labels got screwed up and I lost all but one male.. That male threw pollen.. So I collected it... Now keep in mind JW was in the middle of the GG4 EXPLOSION...
his garden blew up... And no one knows what all was in there... So its a Mystery Male... Those were very special males as he recalls... But we can't name it and no one remembers where exactly where they come from... JW is so cool with everyone... He's Genuine and Just Good people... So I have a few seeds that need a name... How's This...

GG4 × JW's Mystery Male
"The OutLaw" Josey Whales

In honor of one of the coolest cats on the scene....
Much Love JW... For all you have given the community.... My Favorite Lady to Smoke on... I'm popping those this weekend..:peacock:

RockinRobot

Envious of your genetics there Aspen.

Here's my latest. Granddaddy Purp. Seeds went in paper towels on these 2/13 pics from today 2/25.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
Envious of your genetics there Aspen.

Here's my latest. Granddaddy Purp. Seeds went in paper towels on these 2/13 pics from today 2/25.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Come on now RR... You have been around this thread forever... You know who my mentor was....You know what's up..... So you should know enough never to be in envy of something I'm holding onto.... Yes that's how I'm Rolling.. And Always in honor of Dan.. :peacock::tiphat:

RockinRobot

RR Do you pop in hydroten? Or are there rapid rioters under there...

I pop them in paper towels then 1 1/2" rockwool cubes then 3 3/4 net cups in this picture.

I'm excited about these as they have been very robust. All 5 seeds cracked in less than 24 hours and were sprouted by the 15th. This was them on the 15th.

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
As I close in on flowering I'm looking at some very Speical Projects I have in the works... One is my Dan'sBud's 6.... Most know I will be letting her go very soon... That's a very long and over due list waiting to be filled...

The next Project is... Death Bubble... Ill be popping the original fem stock... Tony Green will be on deck helping look for the best two keepers... Insuring the BEST of the bunch gets kept... Those will be set free asap

The third project started ages ago... Josey Whales
Was feeling generous and sent a male or two and a few other cuttings... almost 5 years ago....Being totally green the labels got screwed up and I lost all but one male.. That male threw pollen.. So I collected it... Now keep in mind JW was in the middle of the GG4 EXPLOSION...
his garden blew up... And no one knows what all was in there... So its a Mystery Male... Those were very special males as he recalls... But we can't name it and no one remembers where exactly where they come from... JW is so cool with everyone... He's Genuine and Just Good people... So I have a few seeds that need a name... How's This...

GG4 × JW's Mystery Male
"The OutLaw" Josey Whales

In honor of one of the coolest cats on the scene....
Much Love JW... For all you have given the community.... My Favorite Lady to Smoke on... I'm popping those this weekend..:peacock:
You may have a copyright issue like Hammerhead had with CBanana or Josey did with GG4. How about something like Josey's Outlaw Glue?

Latest posts

Latest posts