What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REAL Beauty

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]XpaOjMXyJGk[/YOUTUBEIF]

Ladies I hope you love yourself... you're beautiful :)

castout

Veteran
Thank you kindly!!! Real beauty does come from within....no matter how pretty a woman is on the outside, if she doesn't have a beautiful soul, then she is not truly beautiful.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought it was interesting, with how many women have self image issues, this really illustrates the radical difference in how a person perceives themselves and how others perceive them... and how in general everyone should appreciate themselves and others a little bit more

S

scai

Well, selfimage is something that you have to work yourself and something you need positive feedback too. It's not something you see in mirror..

In fact, all people need positive feedback, otherwise is hard to try to convince yourself that you are good enouhg.
It's about trusting yourself and doing things yourself.Trying things that you think you can do, and not listening people who have a choir saying that's too big for you, you cant do this, this is beyond your experience.

All thing in this world are manmade, so if you are human, you can do most of them...

S

Sat X RB

Well, selfimage is something that you have to work yourself and something you need positive feedback too. It's not something you see in mirror..

In fact, all people need positive feedback, otherwise is hard to try to convince yourself that you are good enouhg.
It's about trusting yourself and doing things yourself.Trying things that you think you can do, and not listening people who have a choir saying that's too big for you, you cant do this, this is beyond your experience.

All thing in this world are manmade, so if you are human, you can do most of them...

Here's a Mantra: We are Loveable, Beautiful and Worthwhile.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
when I drink you look better so it evens out....if a woman isn't beautifull on the inside you will soon grow weary of her...I always though my ex looked best when she woke up..hair all messed up and all...never told her that as I could imagine the reply ..you know something like ,, so I don't do my makeup right??....lol...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if a woman isn't beautifull on the inside you will soon grow weary of her...

no joke, trout! pretty eyes was all it ever took to catch my attention anyway. well, that and a smile. those two things & a good attitude gloss over the lack of a lot of unnecessary doodads...:tiphat:

S

SPG..

shZ ae''princess " :wee :woohoo:

no matter the face,Body shape.. // dont matter wots Cookin' , lol. .. :jump: . ---- really dont ya know ..

---
Circumstances.CIRCUMSTANCES ..... BabOOOSHkaaA !!! --- :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts