What's new

Trinity s1 from goat and monkey

ctg

Veteran
Sativa pheno bout 30 days flower. She’s a stinker!

Attachments

• 59FFB94D-DC47-4225-B68D-23266DA3C3A4.jpg
    59FFB94D-DC47-4225-B68D-23266DA3C3A4.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 0EE366B8-2B90-4431-8427-B9D39D7EDE62.jpg
    0EE366B8-2B90-4431-8427-B9D39D7EDE62.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 58

Burt

Veteran
Trinity S1’s? No way. Please keep us updated. She’s a glorious sativa dom and rockets you to the moon like a good Durban.

Happy Times

Trinity S1?!?! I saw Trinity a little on Phish tour late 90’s, I only remember it having quite the reek and wishing I could score a sack haha

Sweeeet

Looking great

PerroVerde

Nice! I got the Trinity Kush x Triangle kush from them going right now.
I have one that looks like your S1 and she's reeks of Chinese Food with some unexplainable funk coming thru in the back.

ctg

Veteran
Excellent herb for sure kind of skunky funky frosty and tasty. Def going to keep a couple around!
I wouldn’t hesitate at all to recommend Goat and Monkey! Serious gear from breeders serious about their cannabis!

D3pthCharg3

Dude that Trinity s1 looks sooo dank. I have a few of these I want to try too, but Im waiting for the cut to mature a bit so I can run the s1s with the Trinity cut for comparison.

Goat & Monkey have been coming forth with some really interesting fem and reg crosses. I recently finished an Espiritu Sanctum, it was definitely a winner. ZERO flop, the stems were perfectly angled and sturdy as bamboo. ROCK hard fist sized chunks with pretty much zero trim. Super-stinks of astringent grapes and garlic....and the stoning is supreme, cutting through my "grower tolerance" like a knife (very rare). The good folks at G&M also are using my photo of Espiritu for their marketing, and sent me 2 packs on the house for the honor. VAlley Haze (Blue Dream x KashmiraZad) and Triangle s1. These s1s are already burning a hole in my pocket. Don't get caught sleeping on these good folks, plenty of hot hot heat to be had here. Dank thanks gentlemen!

D3pthCharg3

Nice! I got the Trinity Kush x Triangle kush from them going right now.
I have one that looks like your S1 and she's reeks of Chinese Food with some unexplainable funk coming thru in the back.

You are gonna love these. I literally won the morphology lottery on mine. Perfect plant, no kidding.