What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rez SSSDH?

bs0

Anyone else take a shot at the remaining stock on the bay? I'm curious what kinda tricks will be needed to get it to germ, hopefully I can get a few to germ out of the 50 I have on the way.
I loved the other Rez plants I grew and miss the dude. If I can get this to work I think I will have to make some seeds to keep at least the SSSDH from disappearing.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
germ rates will likely be less than 90-100% but there are a lot of good reviews about this release from Rez.
With 50 Id imagine you'd be able to get a couple dozen to pop.
I had some seeds of an older release (chemDD) and used paper towels and the warmth of a cable box and got 4 of 5 to pop.
seeds were about a decade old, too.

good luck!!

and keep us posted.

-cap

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think Connoisseur Genetics has a SSSDH seed offering? Not sure how it compares to the Rez version though

I think that ojd produced IX and S1 of it for him.. not sure though :D. ojd has it and fresher beans probably. on the other hand those sssdh regs from Reservoir are original ones, probably?

RudeDog

Veteran
Bought a pack, sowed four seeds and two came through. One is a mutant looking thing and the other is a lanky streak, have tied it to the pot. Don't know whether these will make it to flower. Still worth a punt.

JetLife175

Veteran
Bought a pack, sowed four seeds and two came through. One is a mutant looking thing and the other is a lanky streak, have tied it to the pot. Don't know whether these will make it to flower. Still worth a punt.

Try taking a couple cuts off each once they are somewhat established. You’ll be surprised to find out that they will most likely grow out of the “mutant” thing they have going on.

LostTribe

Premium user
I have 2 packs of the Rez sssdh from freebies last year 2/2 germ'd but I didn't get to run them. Might have been male. Good luck.

Greatdalas

Rez or connoiseur seeds?

Satta

sssdh circa 2010.
picture.php
picture.php

Tynehead Tom

I have about 30 of the SSSDH IX-1 and then I have an equal sack marked SSSDH f2 that were made by seedbay conributor "beanz". I think they were made with Rez stock, I just don't know which release.
Then I also have SSSDH x G13Haze but not sure who made those.
all these came from seedbay 2016
I tried the Rez Chemdog IBL freebie seeds I got around same time but they didn't germ.

JetLife175

Veteran
For anyone that has experience with these...

Do these feed like a sour would? Or is it more of a traditional approach to the feeding schedule?

RudeDog

Veteran
My two SSSDH. Mutant to the right. Trying to get them a bit more healthy to take some cuts. Will re-pot them later today.

picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
how manageable was the stink on these? im hesitant to grow anything with sour/diesel for fear of the neighborhood wanting some

Latest posts

Latest posts