What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I am sorry for our Australian Brothers and Sisters

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Yup. This was just published at Zero hedge. Once you give up your guns, they can do what they want.

Sad:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/australia-full-scale-pilot-test-new-world-order
That has nothing to do with guns. Whoever wrote this and made the video has absolutely no understanding of Australia.

People need to restrict travel, gatherings, and are advised to wear masks due to Covid pandemic. Once the pandemic is over it will be 100% back to normal. Btw, many of the same measures used to curb the current pandemic, were enacted in the Spanish Flu 100 years ago (including border closures and compulsory mask wearing), and guess what, after it was over everything went back to normal.

As for Australia having "the most totalitarian police state that has existed in recent history", please. Coming form the US, you got to be kidding. As we say in Australia, what a fucking load of shit.

Last edited:

Brother Nature

Well I'm no Ozzie and didn't read your fear-mongering link, but I can guarantee that part of the world has a lot more freedoms than good ole 'Murica...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am not putting down Australia. The thing to me is the Aussies I have known were freedom loving, tough guys... beer drinkers all. These stories I keep reading do not jive with the Aussies I knew and have seen. I was there twice when in the military - Darwin. Place probably doesn't count, but the ladies were fun.

Take the burnout competitions as an example. Or the jet boat races.

Gry

Often wonder what percent of the population is aware the US destroyed the government of Australia.

Brother Nature

I am not putting down Australia. The thing to me is the Aussies I have known were freedom loving, tough guys... beer drinkers all. These stories I keep reading do not jive with the Aussies I knew and have seen. I was there twice when in the military - Darwin. Place probably doesn't count, but the ladies were fun.

Take the burnout competitions as an example. Or the jet boat races.

You should go by your experience more then. Aussie is still a pretty rough place in most parts, especially Northern Queensland. I'd say it's a lot like the states currently. If you go by what you read the place in in shambles and on the brink of civil war, but in reality most people are still just going about their daily lives and not paying attention to the manipulative drivel being spewed upon them.

Burn Out Comp 2020: :D
[YOUTUBEIF]eseYgmSRvAk[/YOUTUBEIF]

mexweed

Veteran
let's not forget Dr. Hofmann and Shulgin were products of Sandoz pharmaceuticals and Dow chemical, Dr. Leary talks about paradigms 'hippies' are conditioned to that actually inhibit human intellectual evolution, and one is denial of science/return to caveman

the harsh reality is the human species wouldn't exist like it does today without modern medicine

this is what happens when a left wing Karen becomes leader... Authoritarianism runs rampant... this should be a lesson for you kids here, this is what leftism brings.. authoritarianism ...so if you don't like total government control and over reach you better stop supporting this shit now before its too late

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
this is what happens when a left wing Karen becomes leader... Authoritarianism runs rampant... this should be a lesson for you kids here, this is what leftism brings.. authoritarianism ...so if you don't like total government control and over reach you better stop supporting this shit now before its too late

I think you should move there. It's clear how much they could use your wisdom.

I think you should move there. It's clear how much they could use your wisdom.

I bet you pay no income tax or mortgage payment... nor do you have a career caliber job... your the typical lefty supporter( feeder )... you take far more from society then you contribute, yet here you are all Mr. big boy now Antifa Anarchist angry and tired of being ruled by the system, out there stumping for the political system that's run the country for the last 200 years

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- The nation that gave us Crocodile Dundee and Norman Gunston - is not about to let a bunch of stuck-up sticky-beaks into parliament - when its already full of a bunch of stuck-up sticky-beaks -

picture.php

Chi13

ICMag Donor
This is a response to a health crisis, nothing more. It's not a grab for power or money. No one is getting either. Some of the stuff being posted on here is batshit crazy. Once the pandemic is over everything will be back to normal, like it did during the Spanish Flu.

i would much rather be in Australia at the moment than either the US or England as far as Covid goes.

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
no one there uses them for sport? no target shooters? no hunting? violence has been eradicated? no home invasions? rapes? assaults? self defense has been outlawed? i don't buy it...
i havent read the whole thread ,
but where i live in Australia there are still plenty of guns ,
most farms have at least one gun ,
and i live next door to a shooting range that is used weekly , its quite active on a sunday ,
ive grown used to the noise over the near 20 years ive lived here and gunshots dont bother me in the least ..

anyone can get a gun here as long as you dont have a police record ...

we dont need guns to protect ourselves from other humans,
we have fists and lumps of wood that do just fine ,, lol ..

we dont have bears , lions , large cats ,
or much wildlife that would require a gun to defend ourselves from,
Its a pretty big place also , rough in parts ,

and quite different in the cities to the country parts like where i live ... its not like America at all , different values , different conditions , different people all together ...

the two are not comparable really ...

Dognponyshow

This is a response to a health crisis, nothing more. It's not a grab for power or money. No one is getting either. Some of the stuff being posted on here is batshit crazy. Once the pandemic is over everything will be back to normal, like it did during the Spanish Flu.

i would much rather be in Australia at the moment than either the US or England as far as Covid goes.

It's not a pandemic. It is SOCIAL distancing, not physical. It would be nice everyone snapped out of the Stockholm syndrome en-mass.

M

member 505892

What left wing Karen's are you talking about? The Liberal party who was in power when the massacre and gun buy-back happened and the same party that is in power right now?

Yeah, the Liberal party is the right wing.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
we dont need guns to protect ourselves from other humans,
we have fists and lumps of wood that do just fine ,, lol ..

we dont have bears , lions , large cats ,
or much wildlife that would require a gun to defend ourselves from,
Its a pretty big place also , rough in parts ,

and quite different in the cities to the country parts like where i live ... its not like America at all , different values , different conditions , different people all together ...

the two are not comparable really ...

no guns for protection? what about assaults by folks that won't turn in their guns because "fuck you, laws!" criminals do not care what laws are passed. if they did, they wouldn't be criminals, would they?:D got lots of bears (venomous snakes too) here where i hunt & fish, and a couple of mountain lions have been photographed and verified by F&G . but, i carry a pistol because of other people. plain and simple. a single person will get beaten to death by two a huge % of time. what is that you say? "well, that isn't a fair fight..." nope, life aint fair. but we can damn well make it a contest...:good:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yea well as i said this isnt america , its very different ,
not like crime doesnt happen of course ,
and yes there are crimes involving guns and criminals ,
but the whole country doenst need to be armed to solve those issues ,
even if they were , the same things would still happen , it wouldnt stop it ...

i spent 10 + years going into the jungle , often alone , never armed with anything , i survived easily ...

i understand your points and the fact america loves being armed , but some are not valid in this country ,
and secondly ,, america is not safer because more people have guns ,

crime is not reduced and bad shit still happens ...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
yea well as i said this isnt america , its very different ,
not like crime doesnt happen of course ,
america is not safer because more people have guns ,

crime is not reduced and bad shit still happens ...

there have been studies done/books written showing that frequently, having more citizens with concealed carry permits actually did cut down certain types of crime. taking away honest citizens best self-defense option against violent crime would look, on the face of it, to be giving offenders insurance that they will get away with their crimes safely...is that the message we want to send? "ah, go ahead & mug the old couple. it aint like he can defend himself & his wife from you boys. we know you gotta make a living somehow..."
bad shit? nothing you can do to prevent it. might as well pass a law requiring the sun to rise at 3 AM from now on...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
there have been studies done/books written showing that frequently, having more citizens with concealed carry permits actually did cut down certain types of crime. taking away honest citizens best self-defense option against violent crime would look, on the face of it, to be giving offenders insurance that they will get away with their crimes safely...is that the message we want to send? "ah, go ahead & mug the old couple. it aint like he can defend himself & his wife from you boys. we know you gotta make a living somehow..."
bad shit? nothing you can do to prevent it. might as well pass a law requiring the sun to rise at 3 AM from now on...
i sometimes wonder if its worth doing a study on why folks commit those crimes and try and solve that problem rather than giving others a reason to harm ,
probably doable , be better than just arming citizens to shoot others is my thinking anyhow ...

i dunno about statistics , but its likely there are not as many of those sorts of crimes where i live due to higher employment rates , pensions , unemployment benefits etc ,
i could be wrong , but id be surprised to see the statistics prove me wrong on it if we compared our rates to those of america ...

Latest posts

Latest posts