What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Mr. J

See here’s the funny thing calling me me one post show just exactly where you come from pure ignorance. I work to much to play all your games on these threads. I know what I got. Check out LowKeygardens on Insta before you come at me with this shit. I told Blue not to worry about the opinions of people who are lesser. But here we go. Go Grow, maybe even get a job, get out of your ma’s basement. I’ll cut you fools down to the ground all day. And let’s just make this clear. I have never ever claimed to have RKS, I said SKUNK TERPS. I call it rotten skunk. Because of this. My dog gets sprayed by a skunk every year. Tomato juice and vinegar.. We on the same page Mr. Senior member.
Fuck off. You're a one post fake account shill. Nobody believes any of your bullshit, should be obvious to you by now. It makes people want to buy your seeds even less because you're fucking fake and so is your gear probably. Never heard of you before and now I'll forget about you faster than a fart in the wind.

LowKeyGarden

O Mr senior member you are really just such a sad and weak person to me. In essence a insect. You can’t even fathom the fact that you might possibly be wrong. We should put senior member/master grower/ the next coming of Buddha as your title. You won’t even look me up on Instagram. No no no I must be blue skies on a fake account. But you people are so ignorant. You accuse him of creating fake accounts, but anyone can see I’m in a completely different country/Region/Climate. But boy o boy I must be blue. Your so so sad to me man. It’s even sadder that these people listen to someone like you. I have proof but your so ignorant, your just like naw I haven’t heard of you....HA HA HA. Go fucking cry to your momma son..

Bmac1

Veteran
I see me buddy. Damn autocorrect, I meant I see you buddy.

raw

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
QUOTE=SativaBreather;6657420]hundreds old timer lot 5 f2's
bout 100 old timer esb x haze f2
6 30 week haze pheno from esb haze
20 odd 15 week haze pheno from esb haze
1000's good thai
sam skunk man thai x original haze
tom hill haze
loads old timer x smile

prob got more but cant remember off top head

edit - also got phillipino green sativa, the non violet version of violetta, 12 seeds of which I had from the same batch of kalinga violetta seeds red beard gifted ACE who have done nothing with them except give the name violetta to a different strain

however some prick who i trusted with them 12 violettas lost em[/QUOTE]

That's what he's selling 300 a pack of. Server fund shit he picked up here and f1ed. And has the nerve to be on it talking shit about icmag.

GoatCheese

Veteran
I’ll cut you fools down to the ground all day.
Another thing you're gonna be cutting down to the ground for few days is leaves! Not a great calyx-to-leaf ratio on some of those plants, man. But you seem happy about them so all good.

PS.
Tell BlueskiesVienna that this is how a hi-calyx male looks like, he seem to have gone the opposite direction with his "breeding" project.
picture.php

Greatdalas

:biglaugh:
IG tag: fish.n.terps
Left these fucking forums years ago because of how toxic the know-it-alls are. Fuck that old account. But defending Bluski is worth a brief return.

All I see here is the same tools. Log off, and go look at actual pictures on other apps. TONS of proof.

Go ahead, my IG is private, but I'll let you in for a peek. Couple thousand or so of followers and damn sure no clone of Blu. The proof is right there on my page and has been for a long time. Lowkeygardens has even better proof than me. Yet these "senior members" (aka cant move on from forum lowlifeness) want to hate on what they cant prove. Typical from people with their collective thumbs up their asses.

How ANYONE in the world can claim they KNOW what is or isnt in the WORLD is beyond me. Wrap your mind around how small you are maybe.

I am damn near 50, have grown for decades, successful in my own regular work and garden work. I live a dream life in Alaska. All proven with years of content on my IG. Along with skunk proof. I have nothing to gain and no reason to lie. I know Blu from simply taking the chance on his claims. Why? Because wisdom suggests there is only one way to know and I can damn sure assure you that knowing doesnt exist from these fat keyboard warrior senior member fucks. Knowing comes from growing. So grow up forum fucks.

You have two REAL options to activate wisdom:
1. Get some, grow some, have proof
2. Dont, and stfu because you are ignorant otherwise.

Anything else is total assumptive and destructive nonsensical asshatery.

Fucking forum ****s that do neither just want to attempt flexing without any real knowledge and believe me, there behavior has a typical pattern backed by a decade of nonsense.

The number of people I know that grow, and monocrop at that, for fucking decades and never logged into a social media toxic fuck fest is large. These peeps have genetics from decades ago and can give two shits about what a bunch of internet dweebs think. They live much better lives than us. That alone proved to me that speaking as a steward of the plant from a high chair of forum clout was the absolute dumbest place to obtain knowledge but rather nothing but toxic opinion. Its why I was able to give Blu a logical chance with a purchase. I can afford it, why not try it instead of listen to naysayers?

Good luck @bluskivienna
People: grow to know or stfu
Dont even come at me with "do you know who I (he/she) am? Becasue I have been over it and dont give a fuck about your clout or tenor or life.

#skunkfam #proofisintheplant
My weed smells just as shitty as this thread.
Your seniorness shows your patheticness.
IYKYK , if you dont....you hate regularly on forums.
****s like drama.
****s spite skunk.
****s be ****s.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Your egocentricity is incredible, don't you realize that nobody believes you? Someday you will have what a scammer like you deserves

Golden Tree

I’ve hunted BSVs multiple accounts and all these “customers” and or “friends” pics!

NO SKUNK!

Some onion, eucalyptus, menthol and chives!

Strawberries and lime?

But absolutely No REAL RKS descriptions....and DEFINITELY no customer pics or grows worthy of such bold statements!

No RKS...

Golden Tree

IG tag: fish.n.terps
Left these fucking forums years ago because of how toxic the know-it-alls are. Fuck that old account. But defending Bluski is worth a brief return.

All I see here is the same tools. Log off, and go look at actual pictures on other apps. TONS of proof.

Go ahead, my IG is private, but I'll let you in for a peek. Couple thousand or so of followers and damn sure no clone of Blu. The proof is right there on my page and has been for a long time. Lowkeygardens has even better proof than me. Yet these "senior members" (aka cant move on from forum lowlifeness) want to hate on what they cant prove. Typical from people with their collective thumbs up their asses.

How ANYONE in the world can claim they KNOW what is or isnt in the WORLD is beyond me. Wrap your mind around how small you are maybe.

I am damn near 50, have grown for decades, successful in my own regular work and garden work. I live a dream life in Alaska. All proven with years of content on my IG. Along with skunk proof. I have nothing to gain and no reason to lie. I know Blu from simply taking the chance on his claims. Why? Because wisdom suggests there is only one way to know and I can damn sure assure you that knowing doesnt exist from these fat keyboard warrior senior member fucks. Knowing comes from growing. So grow up forum fucks.

You have two REAL options to activate wisdom:
1. Get some, grow some, have proof
2. Dont, and stfu because you are ignorant otherwise.

Anything else is total assumptive and destructive nonsensical asshatery.

Fucking forum ****s that do neither just want to attempt flexing without any real knowledge and believe me, there behavior has a typical pattern backed by a decade of nonsense.

The number of people I know that grow, and monocrop at that, for fucking decades and never logged into a social media toxic fuck fest is large. These peeps have genetics from decades ago and can give two shits about what a bunch of internet dweebs think. They live much better lives than us. That alone proved to me that speaking as a steward of the plant from a high chair of forum clout was the absolute dumbest place to obtain knowledge but rather nothing but toxic opinion. Its why I was able to give Blu a logical chance with a purchase. I can afford it, why not try it instead of listen to naysayers?

Good luck @bluskivienna
People: grow to know or stfu
Dont even come at me with "do you know who I (he/she) am? Becasue I have been over it and dont give a fuck about your clout or tenor or life.

#skunkfam #proofisintheplant
My weed smells just as shitty as this thread.
Your seniorness shows your patheticness.
IYKYK , if you dont....you hate regularly on forums.
****s like drama.
****s spite skunk.
****s be ****s.

Went and took a look at your IG page.....

Definitely doesn’t do much for your or BSV RKS Argument...

Thanks for the lesson;)

CaptainDankness

Lmao. His work is amazing. Computer screen fuck boi warrior. Pathetic as fuck trying so desperately to keep a man down. Literal tons of accounts to look at.
The only "mids" here is your basic bitch thinking. Fucking tool at a keyboard on a forum. IG , you will have to join 2020 and look at other shit than your forum club dic pics.
You are free to come visit man country Alaska, I will sevre you some fresh salmon amd moose then we can smoke some RKS. You can head back to your basement with actual knowledge after that. ?
Instagram is kind of gay, I've bought clones from someone off there but that's about it.

The way I see it, if this Blue guy has the real deal RKS word of mouth will hit the forums. I kind of doubt it though, since this thread is the first I've heard about him and nobody is rebranding his work. Same thing that happened to White Widow will happen to RKS and I'm not seeing that, not even any hyped up clones of the RKS.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Terp profiles are easily heritable. Yer going about this the wrong way if you actually have the goods and have a goal of making money.
I think you know this and that's why you are taking a sub standard approach here.

dramamine

Cutting soon. So far I have pure skunk spray, cd plastic or burnt shrinky dink plastic and shit, almost like baby shit.

Right from seedling they funked up my 4x4 tent When I opened it in the morning. acinfinity t-6 running lvl 2 at night.

In veg everything smelled like skunk with slight variances in stem rubs. I stem rub a lot. Every 3-5 days After they take off.

I have also found a cherry cola male. And all they way through veg to flower, it just permeated a sweet 1987 cherry cola smell that literally tingles the nose. At the end of flowering Mentholated smells were coming through.

Some very very very unique smells aromas here in Blueskiesvienna’s pheno hunters pack.

See a lot of hate on here considering we are supposed to be a culture of sharing, love and respect. Some of you just plain depress me.

1987 cherry cola smell?? Was that a good year for cherry cola or....?

Latest posts

Latest posts