What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
What’s it like to live with such a tiny canine?....
I have to make sure I don't roll on her. And I have to pick her up so she can get in bed or on the couch. When she was a puppy we just put here on a couch cushion when we wanted to coral her.

It takes her about 3 months to eat a 10 pound bag of food.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to make sure I don't roll on her. And I have to pick her up so she can get in bed or on the couch. When she was a puppy we just put here on a couch cushion when we wanted to coral her.

It takes her about 3 months to eat a 10 pound bag of food.

I get the picture;);)

Drumskinz

Wow beautiful outdoor spot you found yourself...awesome looking hooch patch you have going there...they are gonna be trees in no time...congrats Star

Safe Gardener

Just found this thread. That spot looks perfect! Can't wait to see those ladies become full on monsters.

One question, all these beaches and shoots, is it because they were taken (clones) from a plant in flower? Or is it just the genetics? Topped a few times?

Regardless so far they all look amazing!

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
You got a great spot there, star crash...with some great varieties running. I'll be checking in from time to time to watch the progress. Best of luck this season!

HB.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow beautiful outdoor spot you found yourself...awesome looking hooch patch you have going there...they are gonna be trees in no time...congrats Star

Just found this thread. That spot looks perfect! Can't wait to see those ladies become full on monsters.

One question, all these beaches and shoots, is it because they were taken (clones) from a plant in flower? Or is it just the genetics? Topped a few times?

Regardless so far they all look amazing!

You got a great spot there, star crash...with some great varieties running. I'll be checking in from time to time to watch the progress. Best of luck this season!

HB.

Hey guys welcome to the party and very happy to have you here..>>>this morning’s update ...I couldn’t be happier with the health of the plants...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you run the Mac outdoors before? Excited to see how it turns out!

No I have not I don’t think anybody has yet she looks incredible I can’t wait:plant grow:Next time I’m at the site I’ll get a pic identified correctly

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
At the crack of dawn I am watering and feeding

At the crack of dawn I am watering and feeding

Yes...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php