What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
All this time cloning why did I not ever just try a cup of water?!!??!!!!

picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I guess I should pull the frostier Haze sister. I found 2 branches in the back that has mites.
It's really ready yet but I gotta do it.
picture.php
picture.php

Cvh

Supermod
Amazing pictures. And that spindly pheno looks divine!
I would love to read a smokereport one day.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Last run of these two clones of PurpAl x Quantum Kush.
They taste and smell great, but it's not what I want for breeding material. They both get alot of nanners late in bloom. Usually only get 3 or 4 seeds a plant tho, so they are mostly sterile. But I should move on to something else.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The PurpAl always starts turning yellow and looking nasty at around week 7.
I'll figure it out one day... Or maybe that's just the way she "fades". She has never ever faded pretty colors like other strains.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I had to drive over the Blue Ridge and across Skyline Drive to go get my dog some medicine.
I took over the dog when a buddy died and it's Vet is halfway across creation..
I found this propaganda billboard in Page County Virginia.

picture.php

Going thru the mountains
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Are they fruity ,or floral, or something else? Looks good

Very grapey-berry-like smell. grapelike smell is to the max, when growing but she loses some when in the jar. I love it. It's a dank grapy wine like Earthy funk.
Sometimes you can catch a hint of licorice buried under everything else. Some times I can't smell it. I've noticed the licorice is more prominent when grown outside. My wife says every once in a while it has a black pepper taste, but I've never noticed that.
Buddy found and gave me the seed that was in a bag of buds that were green with purple dots. It looked like it had purple leaves that they didn't fully trim off.
She's purple from the start of Bract formation. Doesn't matter about temperature.
All my current breeding plans involve her.
I wanna see what the s1's are made of.
I want to cross her to something more stretchy to put some more internodal space. PurpAl is the shortest squat most indica slow grower I got.

Blooming a new PurpAl x Purple Satellite now

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Plants are looking happy under the new LEDs. It seems the plants like the bloom switch better than they did the veg switch.
2 different critical Mass
4 different dreaming double (sour dub x blue dream
2 cuts of PurpAl
And one PurpAl x Purple Satellite
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Anybody in the lower 48 want to trade?
the crazy haze clone? 130 days of bloom isn't for me but I'm sure somebody is wanting to work that flavor or the crazy bud structure trait into a strain.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
There is so much to like in that picture. I especially like the "Ladies" sign on the door. Is that aFLIR IR camera hanging on the wall? I'm jelly.

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
There is so much to like in that picture. I especially like the "Ladies" sign on the door. Is that aFLIR IR camera hanging on the wall? I'm jelly.

View Image

I wish! It's just a infared thermometer. Kinda like the ones they use at doctors offices to check your temperature before entering the building. I use it for checking leaf surface temperature.
They we're about $20 at harbor freight before covid, but now they are harder to get.

Latest posts

Latest posts