What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaf problem ??

Neko_panl

Hello everyone, i have a problem today in the morning the leaf of my white widow have this color.
I grow it in soil in door, the soil is bio bizz ligth mix, and i use in this period, the root juice, the grow, and alg mix
Risultati di ricerca
Risultato di traduzione
Italiano
Inglese
do alla pianta acqua una volta ogni volta che il terreno è secco, 500ml con un cocktail di bio gro bio haven and alg mic, eppure sta sviluppando queste strane chiazze colorate sulle foglie.
attualmente do alla pianta una dose di 0.5ml inferiore alla dose minima consigliata, sono al 27 giorno dalla germinazione, la varietà è autofiorente, avete consigli?? consigliate di aspettare e vedere e nel caso intervenire aumentando le dosi di nutrienti nel caso sia un problema di sottonutrizione???
oppure dovrei controllare il lv di ph del terreno??? il ph dell'acqua è sempre compreso tra 6.5 e 6.8 grazie dell'aiuto
I give the plant water once every time the soil is dry, 500ml with a cocktail of bio gro bio haven and alg mic, yet it is developing these strange colored patches on the leaves.
currently I give the plant a dose of 0.5ml lower than the minimum recommended dose, I am 27 days after germination, the variety is autoflowering, do you have any advice ?? recommended to wait and see and in case intervene by increasing the doses of nutrients in the event of an undernutrition problem ???
or should I check the ph level of the soil ??? the water pH is always between 6.5 and 6.8 thanks for the help
Thia is a pic of my weed
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG-20200222-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200222-WA0002.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 29

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Have you checked the underside of the leaves for insects? Anyway, if this doesn't get worse you shouldn't stress too much. Too early to tell which element might be lacking.

Neko_panl

attachment.php

Ok i'm waiting for a few day and the situation it's this i think that is an excess of nutrients, what i can do???

Attachments

• IMG_20200224_063030.jpg
    IMG_20200224_063030.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 31
T

Teddybrae

I think it is an excess of nutrients also. The Green color is too dark. Oscuro? Should be light green. Chiara?
The marks on your leaves could be due to nutrient excess. Nutrient excess will have altered your pH.
BUT flush your soil molto molto molto before you check your pH.
Ciao ...

Rico Swazi

View Image
Ok i'm waiting for a few day and the situation it's this i think that is an excess of nutrients, what i can do???

a couple pics of the whole plant in natural light would be useful

I agree overfeeding is one issue but to me it looks like might be the onset of PM or other pathogen.
(Old eyes here is why I would like another pic or two.)

Do you have your environment dialed in with plenty air circulation?