What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AliGee Seed Collective pics

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
Any plans on releasing anymore fpog s1 anytime soon?? How's the yields and the flowering times between the fruit loops and fpog s1??

aligee

Veteran
Any plans on releasing anymore fpog s1 anytime soon?? How's the yields and the flowering times between the fruit loops and fpog s1??

Both are pretty good yielders, fpog s1 production is always in limited batches, one was made last year, might make another this coming new year, all seeds are kept to a minimum no mass production of any strains at the collective,

digdugdank

Looking good G, I'll load up some pictures of the fruitloops I got going soon, they are still young. I gotta get you to come down on a Sunday and go to a secretsesh brotha packed venue every sunday

yahooman

hey ali g,i just bought a pack of fruit loops,,,can you tell me the lineage of tropicoma?is it mango x very berry kush?

those sour wifeys and fruitloops look good. whats up i stay in california is there any shops in la or the bay that carry your beans. pics look frosty.gonna start gathering spring beans soon.keep posting up the fire!!

true grit

Veteran
What up homie!! Finally got some of those FPOG S1's in the dirt. Ill throw pix up here as they progress...stoked for some fruity pebbles in my life.

aligee

Veteran
those sour wifeys and fruitloops look good. whats up i stay in california is there any shops in la or the bay that carry your beans. pics look frosty.gonna start gathering spring beans soon.keep posting up the fire!!

Kindpeoples in santa cruz has some of my aliendog and sourbubble crosses, i no longer deal with them so buy at your own discretion, you can always contact me on IG for all your seed needs,

aligee

Veteran
What up homie!! Finally got some of those FPOG S1's in the dirt. Ill throw pix up here as they progress...stoked for some fruity pebbles in my life.

For sure theres some nice Dank in those S1 they went super fast! i still remember the moment we met lol i was super stoned, i still fill like a dumbass lol, got plenty of beans to share with you G, still want to try some of your gear/selections one day!
Stay Up!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Pretty pics!

Not trying to be negative but why so expensive? Untested polyhybrids?

Looks dank and more props to ya for doing your thing, but 150$ a pack?

aligee

Veteran
Pretty pics!

Not trying to be negative but why so expensive? Untested polyhybrids?

Looks dank and more props to ya for doing your thing, but 150$ a pack?

untested? i dont set the retail prices, theres definitely plenty of other seed choices that might would suit your budget for sure,

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I was asking. Do you test them before sending them off to retailers? I am not trying to be a dick, as I stated, I just honestly want to know why the prices are so high. Like why would I pay that for beans that are new to market? I know why I would spend that with serious seeds, so why would I for your beans? Fill me in bro!

Latest posts

Latest posts