What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Con razón ...SAD s1-Sweet Thai-GPoison FV- Cream Caramel

conlarazon

Veteran
Green Poison FV, 52 days.

picture.php

salud por allá

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello Sweet Seeds

It's been a while and this is the second round of the same containers of 4 seeds ... Winter Australis and the temperatures do not let the flowers grow well, but they spill resin all of them ... Delta 9 + Grotek Bloom, Coco + Humus, 4 liters.

Sweet Tai, smell very rich and different, smells the same as the sister (incense, seasoning), but this has more resin should be for food

picture.php

SAD s1, always reliable

picture.php

Salud por allá

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello Atanasius, health also over there ...

Sweet Tai, i made an apical cut and two branches were left ..., with scents of HAZE, incense, seasoning ... milky trichomes, 54 days

picture.php

picture.php

SAD s1, Less is left ...

picture.php

Cream Caramel ...

picture.php

conlarazon

Veteran
Hi DARKSIDER, thanks for coming and apologize for the delay.

Caramel very good plant this phenotype, it smells very good, but it lost the smell of cream, now it's more tart... 75 days.

picture.php

picture.php

The plant finally showed some bananas and a couple of seeds came out, they should be good seeds.

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello Kenny, this Saturday is 80 days old and the trichomes are not bleaching yet. I can not have them anymore because the new is coming. I hope it's a good thing.

Mohadib

Veteran
Hello Kenny, this Saturday is 80 days old and the trichomes are not bleaching yet. I can not have them anymore because the new is coming. I hope it's a good thing.

There are plants that do not "play by the rules" when it comes to trichome-discolouration. For example, I run a pheno of Strawberry Sour Diesel that starts off with cloudy trichomes that won't turn amber, no matter how long you let her go.

As a result you have to consider the overall look of the buds/plants as an indicator for the degree of ripeness - waiting for the trichomes to discolour might cause the quality to diminish, because you probably have to let them go for too long.

In case of your Cream Caramel, it looks like it's been done for quite a while now, so I doubt you have to worry about some kind of drawback because you have to take it down ;)

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello friends, thank you for commenting ... good portion of leaves more than flowers, but all full of resin. Sour smell with sweet cream background. I have removed 2 ripe seeds that were in sight and i saved them. The temperatures begin to warm up and in about 15 days i will be tasting some progress.

picture.php

picture.php

Health to all over there.

Latest posts

Latest posts