What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco 2 tents 400w veg 600w flower keeping it simple

Quick update last week till harvest

Quick update last week till harvest

Been a while between updates nearing the end now, keen for the fresh gear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-03-20-57-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-02-03-20-57-52.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 8
Nearly there final week

Nearly there final week

Getting close now impatiently waiting starting flush.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-03-20-59-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-02-03-20-59-09.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 7
I do not top my plants at all, my training consists of bending the main top of the plant during veg starting once it is about a foot tall, then continuing this until early flower. I also use branch snapping and bondage to control everything also until early flower. The biggest head at the middle back of tent is the plants main top, I Have just trained and brutalized it to grow like a carpet instead of straight up. The rest is all the little branch offshoots become branches themselves. I had to remove a few branches early flower as it was too crowded

T

Tarus Bulbar

Im sure their were a few lurkers keeper1981!
Nice job bro. What gear you running now?

Im sure their were a few lurkers keeper1981!
Nice job bro. What gear you running now?

I sort of gave up on updating the thread as it didn't seem like anyone was interested, but since you asked I pulled 14 ounces in the 4x4 that I documented. And now I have moved the cutting I had from that one into flower. And decided to crack two fruity chronic juice beans in the veg tent for the next flowering after my cutting is done. Which have just emerged from the coco. So I guess I will document those when they get going, I Have done fruity chronic juice before and it was very nice. Also have in my possession some cotton candy and gorilla glue seeds. Hopefully when I start documenting again I will take a bit more time and care to take better quality pictures. Anyway cheers mate, will update when there is more to see

T

Tarus Bulbar

Cool, 1 plant with 14oz!! Very nice keeper1981
Fruity Chronic Juice sounds interesting
Cheers!