What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Well then..........been wanting to start a new thread to document my adventures at my new grow spot.

Room breakdown is as follows: I have a whole basement to work with. I'm only using part of it as the grow, and the rest is for supplies, and a work area. The entire "grow area" is a room about 15 ft. wide and 30 ft. long. I split that area into 2 flower rooms
(7 1/2 ft. x 14ft) each. The rest of the area is my mother/veg room.

Each flower room has 2k hps, that are air cooled. I'm doing a perpetual flip room as well. Just started to flower the first room 3 days ago, so I have about 4 weeks before the other room needs to be flipped.

I have a 30,000 btu vent-less propane heater for heat and free co2. As of now, I have air from the veg area(where the heater/co2 air comes from) being dumped into the flower room 24/7. Temps in all the rooms stay right on point. Veg room stays between 73-77 degrees. Flower room never gets above 81 during lights on, and drops to 68 at the lowest when the lights are off.

It is a sealed room, but......the air I use from outside to cool the lights, get's pushed thru a carbon filter and that filter sits in the veg area. So there's fresh air for the heater to use, and I'm not poisoning the plants because of incomplete combustion.

I really couldn't ask for a better environment. The plants are growing great........

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Now onto the strains........ I have Gorilla Glue #4, and Forum GSC. Those are my two elite's. The rest of my strains are freshly started seeds. Had a good friend gift me a bunch of seeds.......Strawberry Dogshit (male) x GG#4, Forum Cookies, White Lemon, Flower Bomb Kush, Critical Nevile's Haze, Candyland, Pineapple Chunk, Kosher Kush and Deadhead OG. I have seedlings up and running of the Glue x, Forum x, CNH x, White lemon x, Kosher x, and Deadhead x .

For "store bought' strains I have, 24 kt gold, Diamond Girl, Black Berry OG, C99, Royal Purple Kush, Akorn, Pineapple Express, Rollex OG, Cheese(big buddah), Kush n' Cheese, and a bunch more I can't remember right now. I have popped 40-50 strains in the last 2 weeks. Just last night, I popped a whole pack of Karma's OG, along with Sour Kush(headband, from reserve privada).

Popped a Mango Tango, Grizzly Purple Kush, and a El Fuego(DNA's new strain), and a LA Confidential, along with 2 seeds of GHS Chemdog(I know, I know, but I had it before and loved it, and my keeper before was super chemmy).

So that's the rundown so far. Gonna snap some pics tonight so everyone can see what I'm working with. Get some pics of the glue and forum x's up. I also popped 8 GG#4 S1's, so we'll see what comes from them. Till the next episode..........

draconis

Sounds like it is going to be a great run Doubletripleog. There are some really nice strains listed and an awesome space to grow them out in. All the best to you!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So here we go.......pic dump.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
And now.......here's the 1st flower room. 6 Glue's and 2 Forum GSC. Sorry about the yellowness. Camera sucks so bad.....that even the photo editor can't take the yellow out of the pics.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kinda cool, how those two pics are next to each other. One is a right facing shot, the other is left facing. They are both pics of the same 8 plants.

J

johndoe123

Tagged :) God Luck wading through all those genetics. Cant wait to see how many keepers ya find!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks JD123........and yeah I can't wait either. I have high hopes for the Glue x Strawberry Dogshit(male), and the Forum x SBDS. Really though, I'm excited to see what all the x's turn out like. Plus the added bonus of finding some good males to work with... Lots of strains I will be running , are for the first time. Excited to see some new genetics, and find some nice plants for outdoors.

I'm dying to find out the pedigree for the new strain from DNA genetics.....El Fuego. I popped a single free seed of it. Really excited to see what the new 24kt Gold seed brings. I had a mother of it before. She was awesome. Perfect 50/50 pheno of kosher and tangie. Big fat citrus fuel smelling lime green orange haired nugs!!!! I really want that pheno again. I have like 6 more seeds of it. Prolly gonna end up popping them real soon.

Some of these plants will more than likely be a once and done. I need to have plants ready to flower in a month. So I started seeds, so they could have just about 2 months of veg(just in case the clones died). All the clones I took, survived,lol. Took 12 glue, and 6 forum. Just put them in dirt, 2 days ago.

But back to the seed plants. Each one will have their chance to shine in the flower room(s). I'm gonna clone each one, when I clean the bottoms about 3 weeks into flower. Then anything that shines will be made into a mother. If a strain isn't what I want, or just plain, not potent enough, it will only get the one run, and then it's life will be over. I have so many seeds, that keepers are gonna have to be something really special.

However, I am looking for strains that finish fast and have heavy yields. Strictly for outdoor growing. I provide clones for quite a few of the older heads in my area, and they like stuff that finishes fast, and has good yields. Strength isn't a top priority for them.

For instance, my one older head buddy. He loves black domina and has grown it for 20 years. Well he got ahold of some of my selections, and it blew his mind. His new favorite is "that dill pickle weed" lol........Kosher kush is what he was talking about.(he forgets the names a lot!!!!) said it was the strongest weed he ever smoked. Said any more than 2 hits is too much for him!! So I gave him some clones to grow. But he still asks for the domina, and wants to make sure he can get clones of it in the spring.

Most peeps I know love Pineapple Express, so I make sure and hand out clones of that every year. I have a seed going now of it. Also have Kings Kush, which im pretty sure will be fast outside and be good smoke. Big Buddah's Cheese is another one I plan on keeping and sending out to all the growers I know. C99 is another one I have high hopes for with it doing good outside.

One good thing about popping all these seeds is that......I'm gonna have all kinds of mothers by the time, it's time to take clones for outdoors. I say that if they aren't special, it's once and done... well that might be how it works. I have a real hard time killing plants, and that's why I usually end up with 50+ mothers. I'm rambling now.....bored.....more to come as things progress.

there goes edro

Veteran
picture.php
I got a seat to this one!! Sorry I'm late, I was in the bathroom rolling a blunt. Great line up! Good luck should be a entertaining show!!!!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks guys!!! I'm gonna try and do at least one picture update per week. Prolly more once things get going in the flower rooms. For now I'm gonna do weekly's and seed plant updates. Take some individuals of the seed plants to see what pheno's I have of "store bought" strains. Plus show the strawberry dogshit x's and hope for fire. Flavor Town is right.....I mean I pretty much only smoke glue now, but I like to have a flavor switch up every now and then....

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some shots of the Forum Cookies x Strawberry Dogshit and Gorilla Glue #4 x Strawberry Dogshit, and Deadhead OG x Strawberry Dogshit.
picture.php
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58294&pictureid=1364050
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Almost forgot.......all but 1 of the 13 Karma's OG's I planted have broken their shell.(some with a little help from me, haha) So tonight they should all be standing proud when I go to see them.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
We have lift off............popped the whole pack of karma's og. There were 13 seeds to start with. One never came up, so that left 12. I friggin' broke the tip off from a tap root on one and it died. Another one has a super twisted root and it shriveled up and died, so down to 11. There's another 2 that I think aren't gonna make it. So I'm left with 9. No biggie, as I would have been happy with just one(even if it ended up being a male).

I've popped about 100 seeds or more in the last couple weeks, and as much as I would like to keep the all, I won't have room.....yet..ahhahahaha!!!!!!!!! I have a few Goji OG's that are up above the soil, along with a couple Cornerstone's, a couple Candylands, and a Bay Dream. Besides those, I have about 50 or so fem seeds that are all above dirt and doing good. Then besides all those "store bought" I have close to 50 seeds going of x's made by a friend. Some of those x's include GG#4, Forum Cookies, White Lemon, Critical Nevile's Haze, Kosher Kush, Deadhead OG.

Last night I popped a dozen Black Domina(f) x SSSDH(m). The domina is from an old school grower I know, that has had the mother for 20+ years. I've grown some of them out before and the one I ended up flowering was a domina pheno, and it was awesome!!!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Christmas pic dump!!!!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's 6 GG#4's and 2 GSC Forum cut's under 2k hps. Took the pics last night. Tomorrow will be 14 days of flowering.

Latest posts

Latest posts