What's new

Secret Jardin/Darkroom still making the 2' x 2' size?

I never knew they came smaller than the 4 x 4 size. The 2 x 2 I think is optimal for a lot of growers and looks pretty innocent compared to that monolith! :)

Bluesboy

I'll second that, took them three weeks to get me my dr120 and it was listed as in stock. No notice from them at all when I placed my order, I had to bitch like crazy multiple times to get my order expedited. I will avoid using them for anything in the future if possible, I've heard good things but after this customer service nightmare I think I'm done with them.

Bluesboy

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
my dr80 came within a week after receiving payment. my dr60 is still on backorder and has been so for weeks... hope that shit comes soon cuz i need a mother/clone chamber bad.

Gottagrow

I got mine DR60 (2x2) from BGH but I would tell you that BGH is having severe problems in the warehouse. Took them almost a month to get me a product, with problems of them not shipping to them shipping my the wrong product.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
hydroasis was very quick, and cheaper with shipping then the majority of the places I checked out.

IMO if using anything more then cfl's/fluorescents the dr80 would prolly be the best bet.. You gotta figure after placing ur average 8-9in tall container in there, and then subtracting what the light units will take up themsleves (about 8in.) ur pretty much left with 3ft not even counting/subtracting the few inches the lights are going need to be away from the top of the canopy for heat dispersal. You'd prolly have to go with a sog or scrog techniques to make it happen. But yeah, It'd be better then haveing no grow at all. I got a dr120 myself, and they are most certainly good for those who can't give up a whole room to growing, or aren't to keen on working with their hands and building one out of wood or a prefab cabinet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts